Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

CalebR123

Citizen
- Username: CalebR123
- Suggestion Title: Car One Command
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Well, It can add AI cars to the game, too, ya know, make it more real :). Also, you can get your own car in it, and it actually is easy to use. Just takes a while to set the roads up for the AI vehicles. One minor setback is that it requires a texture pack. And a new career choice could be a truck driver.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No, Just command blocks, and texture packs, and a way to edit the world functions :).
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Well, I have a video soo..
(Cars And AI Vehicles) and
(Trucks)

Thanks for reading :D.

Last edited:

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
As cool as this seems, I don't believe all of the players would download a texture pack just to add cars, not to mention that the pack would take textures from often-used blocks and replace them with the textures needed for the cars. Also, I think it would generate a considerable amount of lag.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
As cool as this seems, I don't believe all of the players would download a texture pack just to add cars, not to mention that the pack would take textures from often-used blocks and replace them with the textures needed for the cars. Also, I think it would generate a considerable amount of lag.
I wouldn't mind. This suggestion seems interesting, even though it would appear to be resource "intensive". Maybe someone should run a public poll regarding the matter?

MrMatty

EDIT: My apologies... I just realized there was a poll up above.

CalebR123

Citizen
Actually, I always have the pack running, and I don't have any problems with textures.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Your suggestion is very interesting but I do not want to force players to install specific texture packs in order to play on the server. Additionally, this may cause a lot of lag on the server.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Your suggestion is very interesting but I do not want to force players to install specific texture packs in order to play on the server. Additionally, this may cause a lot of lag on the server.
Koal, I wonder if the textures are incorporated with a "server resource pack" and I have been on servers with these packs. Unsure if you have ever played around with resource packs, but you can leave textures out, or leave textures on default while others are changed. (As long as they're the same resolution) With that said, the server resource pack could have a few textures changed after a player is prompted on entering the server. The resource pack would only change what is needed in the modification/plugin, and all the other textures are left on default. Just a thought.

MrMatty

kcolyz

Spaceman
Donator
I'd like to point out that many times on multiplayer servers One Commands do not work very well, and can break the server, lag it out immensely and not perform well. Atleast, that is my experience with one commands on servers. They claim to be multiplayer compatible but not with at time 20+ people online, most likely lan worlds with 1 to 5 people online.