Answered / Added Manufacturing Fuel

Dapocalypse

Citizen
- Username: Dapocalypse
- Suggestion Title: Manufacturing Fuel
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Have players have a way to make fuel to resell rather than buy it.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
To manufacture fuel smelt a diamond. This will give you one bit of fuel, combine 2 of those and a bucket and you will get a can of fuel.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Devji you gotta remember (like hello miner said) that everything that’s custom comes from a plugin so your best bet to get this implemented is to go yourself find a plugin out there that does the thing you’re looking for and then suggest it here. I agree that it would be cool and very nice to manufacture fuel but it doesn’t happen from magic, it happens from a plugin that someone has to write.

Find a plugin and then come back here or your suggestion won’t go very far.
Kind regards, Vroomba

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Well, you could easily make a command (Or I even message a command) to make it where you throw a diamond, fire, and bucket on the ground for a fuel canister. Plugins aren't the only way to customize a server.

kcolyz

Spaceman
Donator
As Olefante said, things like this don't necessarily need a new plugin, seeing as we already have everything. We have a custom crafting plugin, so just add a new recipe. This would be easy to implement and, I agree with op, would improve the server. Players could open their own Gas Stations instead of people on road trips having to go to the very scarce gas stations provided by the server.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Would love to see this feature. It's also cool as it requires no additional plugin!

P.S. Chris sells gas at K2.5 per can @ his mall shop!