Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
  • Your username: Krix
  • Your age: 14
  • Your activity on the server: I'm on the server nearly every day for a dew hours my total playtime is Six Days Fifteen hours
  • When you joined: i joined BC June 6th 2018
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think i am suitable for the position of member of Parliament because I have good political knowledge, I have alaready served a term so i know what its like all though the System is changing I enjoyed my first term it helped me get alot more involved in the community i also think my opinion on things is quite different than the majority of MPs that is only some motions as i have my own method of choosing how to vote so i think its good to have differnt opinions and different tipes of people in the government
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I would vote for laws that help the majority or all the citizen of business craft i will always take into consideration if this could negatively affect the minority all though.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: you'll never beat the IRISH xD jk lol thanks for reading my election post !! :D

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Krix!

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member