Lawsuit: Adjourned Murder: MeerkatMonkeyMan vs bcbe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was in the mall, about to buy some furniture and i accidentally left click instead of right click when bcbe walks in front of me. i say in chat "whoops" and bcbe says "I came to get furniture" and starts killing me. Jero_mine then starts killing bcbe yet she still kills me and then bcbe is murdered by Jero_mine. I had no intentions of harm yet bcbe obviously did. Thank you. jero_mine is my witness.2018-09-03_12.15.28.png

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@bcbe is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @bcbe, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Defendant appears to have been off the server for 23 days. I believe they do not have a forum account, so I will task the Department of Justice, @bharatj in finding out a way of contacting the Defendant.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
*Update* I will give the Defendant until midnight tonight (PST) to reply to the court summons. If they do not respond, this court case will default in the Plaintiff's favor.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
While looking through the evidence provided, it seems clear that a murder took place within the city. Being that the defendant is away from the server (25+ days), he will be unable to give his testimonial within this court case.

Conclusion:
Obvious killing within city limits, and failure to respond to court summons. Lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, and with the evidence provided, Bcbe is hereby guilty of murder as outlined by the PVP Law.

I am ordering a
fine of 75 Krunas to the defendant's personal account. Since the Defendant is currently away, the Department of Justice, @bharatj has until October 1st, 2018 to collect the fined amount from the account of the Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff @MeerkatMonkeyMan is paid out.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.