SlimeEmperor's Election Post (December 2018)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
1544482039407.jpg

SlimeEmperor's Election Campaign, December 2018

Who am I?

Hello! I am SlimeEmperor, a player of over two years on BusinessCraft. I joined originally during the first couple of days of beta testing on BusinessCraft (early August 2016). I watched the server grow, and I have always been tied to this server since I first joined. I have served in numerous government positions. I have served as the Minister of three different departments in my past, and I served as a Moderator for over a year. I was a Member of Parliament for over a year, as well (From April 2017, when the Parliament was created, to earlier this year). This means I know how the server works, how the government as a whole works, and how the Parliament works.
I currently am an Environment Manager in the Department of Agriculture, as well as the owner and head editor of the Ocean Crown Gazette.

What are my beliefs?

I believe strongly in the progression of the server, a balanced economy, and a green environment. I care deeply about players' rights, and I will stay in contact with my supporters and with the server population in general during my term as a MP, if I am elected, in order to let the public voice their views. My votes will always reflect the basis of my political thinking: balance, public rights, and freedom.

What would I bring to the server as an MP?

I would bring to the server, as an MP, ideas from the viewpoint of one of the first players on the server. This election season, I feel we have a lot of fresh candidates (which I love, as a matter of fact), but I feel like it is also good to have candidates who have watched the server grow and know the ins and outs like the back of their hand. I believe I can fill these shoes, as I've been a member since the beginning of the server and I've served in numerous positions in the staff team, government, and parliament.

Contact Me

Discord: @huggable#2529
In-game: SlimeEmperor

Thank you to all my supporters! I wish you all happy holidays.

#SlimeForMP​

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Slime!