Designer Shop Addition

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Designer Shop Addition
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Add Redstone and slime to the designer shop. I build a lot of Redstone creations in my builds and one of the things I always never have enough of is slime. I wouldn't care if it was to cost 75 krunas each. I just need a place that will always be in stock.
- Additional Information:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
I have also long requested for there to be a decrease in the cost of dyes, but nothing has happened ;-;, dyes are so expensive and I waste too much money on building materials

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
we don't need gravel or sand in the designer shop, it's easy to get in the wild

if you believe it needs to be added to the shop, you're overthinking the process

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Certain dyes are very difficult to find in the wild, such as gray dyes.
It requires tedious amounts of bone meal and black ink sacks, or large amounts of flowers which you need to travel very far to get. Finding a flower biome (or flower forest) is the same chance as finding a jungle biome or mesa biome, which I only know of one that exist of each/have been discovered. I have never found a flower forest.
Gravel can easily be obtained, if you know where to look, and sand can simply be mined from deserts which is located next to warp 4.

Gray dye is only obtainable through crafting, which requires a big amount of black ink sacks (that most players struggle to find unless you farm squid), and bonemeal (which requires you to kill a lot of skeletons).

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Mine's was already brought up with the commerce department, but it should be brought up to parliament soon

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Woah guys calm down. I do agree that sand and gravel should be added to the shop but at a higher price so you will only need it at the most desperate of times. The dyes I believe should be kept at their original price to expand the idea of dye companies.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
How are dye companies supposed to be a thing if they're not even attainable in the first place? Especially gray dye

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Bonemeal and Ink sacks means it's a 2:1 ratio, and frankly that's quite expensive