Answered / Added Yacht Plots

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
The river is somewhat empty with the exception of 1-2 yachts. I think it'd be fairly cool if the government were able to put yacht regions in the river for people to build yachts and other watercraft in, so the river would both be more interesting and would look less bland.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I like this idea for it allows the river to have more decoration and not to mention be able to have a little small plot where you can place storage.

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Come on! I already suggested this months ago. This was my original idea and now I'm sad ;-;
Since this was your original idea a few months back, was there any ideas said in your original post that’ll you like to mention here that wasn’t included in Lite’s suggestion?

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
The majority of the Parliament favor this suggestion. Personally, I want to see something done with the rivers of the Capitol and I'm sure yacht plots are a good addition. However, this is more of a Cabinet/DoC related issue. I'll like to bring the attention of @Luxaholic to this suggestion and would like to hear his thoughts on this matter.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
The majority of the Parliament favor this suggestion. Personally, I want to see something done with the rivers of the Capitol and I'm sure yacht plots are a good addition. However, this is more of a Cabinet/DoC related issue. I'll like to bring the attention of @Luxaholic to this suggestion and would like to hear his thoughts on this matter.
And this is why Libnah is a good Speaker of parliament.