Lawsuit: Dismissed giggly999legsvSweetGamer

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
ok so when i logged on i had a mail from sweet and it seid: you regon 1 has been removed for to close to slayers regon 1 some one cmaled my 4 regons and the regon 1 and w would they clame it? and 2 he seid i can live there. and that means 1/2 of my hose is un regond!!!! and to do that Sweet must be tresspassing!!!!
-giggly999legs.​

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@SweetGamer23 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @SweetGamer23 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Blitzblaze41 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Please remember to always be honest during court.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Okay, so, according to the law, a player cannot have a region made within 20 blocks of another players region without their permission. the_slayer1999 made a player report against giggly999legs (here) a little while back. I did simple staff duties of only removing the region and paying back the player 100% of the plot price. Their agreement was made a little while after the report was posted, however, neither slayer nor giggly had made this clear to staff members/said something in the reports comment section.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Judge's Response:

Analysis:
After analyzing all of the evidence presented above, I have come to the conclusion that the Defendant, @SweetGamer23, is innocent as he was only doing his staff duties. Both the Plaintiff and Property inspector the_slayer1999 failed to notify the Defendant that they had made an agreement. The Plaintiff was paid back the full price of the plot, making the Defendant's actions justified.

This court case is now Dismissed.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Blitzblaze41