Discontinued Frosted Foods (and beverages)

aKukumbur

Citizen
This is a company where we produce food and sell them to the players who want them.

About us:
We try to make make good foods and beverages for players to enjoy while getting a bit of money. We support our customers with special discounts when they buy a limit of foods.

Jobs we have:
The wage for all these jobs will be 5-10 dollars each 15 minutes excluding bonuses.
Farmer: Build farms that I want to be done, and do it well.
Supplier: Bring supplies for us to use.
Builder(Additional job which means you can have this as your second job): Work on the building.
Richboi: No pay, volunteering XDimages (1).jpg

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Hmmm. I have a restaurant that you could possibly use, let me know if you’re interested.

Fiona

Citizen
I’m onafi13 and I would like to be a farmer I enjoy farming I think it’s fun to work with plants and I have worked many jobs with farming before and my discord is #3983 Brendon urie

I'm am interested in your brewery job. My in game is zxmonkey14. I have used the brewery mod a lot on different servers yet I have't been able to get a brewery job in this server yet. I'm open to your method of pay, but we need to get into more detail. Please contact me on discord, my account is Gorrilafireball#2065.

aKukumbur

Citizen
I'm am interested in your brewery job. My in game is zxmonkey14. I have used the brewery mod a lot on different servers yet I have't been able to get a brewery job in this server yet. I'm open to your method of pay, but we need to get into more detail. Please contact me on discord, my account is Gorrilafireball#2065.

I'll get back to you very shortly
Thanks!

Goute

Citizen
I'm a brewer looking for work
I have experience with the plug-in and know how to use all the techniques. I will take low pay in exchange for brewing recipes.
IGN: Goute
Discord: Goute#0483