Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@zaetoven is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @zaetoven , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Oof derpgaming is banned
This is news to me. I need to update another court hearing as well. Thank you.

Well, if there aren't any witnesses, and zero pieces of evidence provided, I may have to default this court hearing in the Defendant's favor.

Plaintiff @eduardo , I will give you one more chance to provide solid evidence to help your case.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@eduardo , I will give you until Friday (1/11/19) night to provide more evidence for your case against the Defendant, for I shall dismiss this court case if you cannot.

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
Well I have more provide evidence and I have another sceenshot thst would like to share that may he did on purpose

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
I suspect relation he likes to go around and kill people in the city well my my theory is why is he targeting me and not others player because as a lot of times he kill on purpose like 6 time in the city and I provided witness's that Dragon girl YT and puppy girl 1 2 3 two police officers have witness when it's a death of him killing me

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
I'm sorry that I didn't respond on time because I had related stuff in real life but I hope this case kind of goes on a little bit longer and give me a live a time to give more information about this I have this in a in 2 days and time and then I will provide a carry evidence and details I have

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I'm sorry that I didn't respond on time because I had related stuff in real life but I hope this case kind of goes on a little bit longer and give me a live a time to give more information about this I have this in a in 2 days and time and then I will provide a carry evidence and details I have

Alright... Where is the evidence you said you would provide? I will give you till the end of the day today. (11:59pm PST)

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
//cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533781024480428042/534218737541447680/2019-01-04_23.30.04.png
here go the screenshot hop this help but litte explanation wanna say when i told dont kill he still kill me and i sceenhot after he kill me and i even told him not too many time

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
//cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533781024480428042/534218737541447680/2019-01-04_23.30.04.png
here go the screenshot hop this help but litte explanation wanna say when i told dont kill he still kill me and i sceenhot after he kill me and i even told him not too many time

I am unable to click into that link. Please provide something that I can access.

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
I have talk Zae to make promise do not do a killing spree and kill me for purpose so drop the changers

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Well, I didn't see a response from you here. However, thank you for stating that you agreed with the Plaintiff regarding his lawsuit against you. This court will be dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.