<3 toodles doodles <3

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
This may come as a surprise to some of you, but after some careful consideration I have decided to leave/take a long break. This means I will be resigning as Moderator, Adviser, MP and EM.

Why?
This is something I've been rolling around in my head for quite some time now. But I've realized a few things. being on this server became an obsession to me. It sucked up all my free time, to the point where I was spending time away from my family, friends and schoolwork. And it shows- my grades have been suffering. Recently I've gotten back in touch with the creative arts, like music and art, and I found where my true passion lies. Another thing is, (and I don't want anyone to take offense to this) I found that I just don't find the server enjoyable anymore. I know, not very interesting but it's true.

Coming Clean
The first day I joined the server- I cheated on the writing exam. Yeehaw. What a mad lad. (it was literally a year and a half ago, calm down there mate)

My Will
Now because I'm poor and most of my stuff is useless anyways, a lot of people didn't get a lot of stuff. I'll be sending out discord PMs tomorrow to my closest friends as a goodbye <3

Bangladesh150: I leave you full ownership of CattusCo, including the company bank and the HQ in OCC

x_pluto_x: I leave you my town's plot, Subterrartia. I wish for you to keep the theme, but I can't force you to do anything you don't want to lol.

Blitzblaze41- I leave you my entire balance. Don't spend it all in one place.

SweetGamer23: My massive farm located at one of my sethomes. Figured your company could use it, if you don't want it feel free to sell it.

CatchEmAll1, _CranberrySprite, RedFr0st, Fhlown and Libnah, : All the random stuff inside my chests at my various sethomes and my apartment. Some of it's junk, but some of it is good stuff. Feel free to sell it or keep it. Finders keepers!

The Staff Team: I know it ain't much, but all of you can have my various wild regions and plots in the cities. First come first serve, if you don't want any of the land, then don't take it. Simple.

Notes:

I have a few servers that I'm going to stay in, and my DMs are always open (n o o d l e#4439) I'll still be active on discord.

I love you all. Remember, this is going to be so much better for me and my mental state. I'll be formally the server and discord server tomorrow.

xx, noodle <3

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I am sad to hear that you are leaving, may god bless you and I hope your mental state gets better.

Yours sincerely,
Technofied

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I'm sorry to see you leave. You have been great as a friend and a fellow staff member. I wish you good luck in your real life endeavors and I hope that you can come back someday.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The inevitable has happened and all we can do is remember the great times we've had with noods. As always, SOLIDERS SAAAAALUTE

Kat

flower girl
Donator
We will miss you so much, noodle! You were one of my first friends on the server and you’re so sweet, it’s gonna feel weird without you but I do hope to see you again soon <3

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
We will all miss you. It was great having you around and you have made my times on the server fun and enjoyable. It was great being in Cabinet and Parliament. You always had such great ideas. I’ll miss you.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Vroomba doodles says ‘bye Felicia!’
I’ll be waiting. At spawn. For the day you come back. Because I wuv you so much booo. Everyday at this time MDT I’ll wait for you. 7:51 PM

Corax

Citizen
Donator
no.
No.
NO.

Noodle, you've been such a great friend (and neighborhood bully). This makes me sad, mad, and sad (mostly). Our three kingdoms shall fall into ruins now. :'( You work SO hard for this server, it just makes me sad to see another leave.. we have had a great time together on BC. Just remember..

We Stan *throws axe*

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Sad to see you go Noodle. You've been an amazing friend and made the server fun for all of us. I'll miss you girl! Don't be a stranger!! Hope everything goes well and that we will get to see you soon.

sparkleA

Citizen
Noodle, you are truly an awesome person. I enjoyed the time I spent with you in my department, through Cabinet, and through the staff team. You have been a great friend and all around human being for your time on BC, and I hope to see you again some time when you can have a more healthy time relationship with the server. I wish you the best in life, now and forever

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
giphy.gif

(sigh)

Farewell, NotNoodle. Best of luck to you with your schooling. Please take care.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Noodle, you are one of my greatest friends ever since I joined the server. You are amazing at keeping calm, being funny, and I love your clap messages. I am very happy that I got to spend time with you but I understand you want to go.

Sincerely Bangladesh,
:,(

Last edited:

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Bye Noodle! You were one of the first people I became friends with on BC and we used to spend all night vc'ing about dumb stuff xD Me and everyone else will miss you greatly. Thank you for everything! I hope to see you again someday!

"Bus Rat"

Sincerely,

Blitz <3