Answered / Added The Moon Suggestion

What the fwick did I just suggest? That's right, the fudging moon dang it! How will this be done in a realistic fashion? We rename the end world to "The Moon" or "Moon" and have Luxaholic build a somewhat large area with hidden caves/buildings/etc. The building part should be very easy as Luxaholic has past experience with custom terrain such as the one near the city. This will add the possibility for custom mob plugins which add harder mobs spawns or whatever type of mob you want to add to the end world. It will allow for new jobs to be created and increase other jobs way to earn money. I will provide a list of things that could be done if the moon were to be added.

- Space station with a rocket ship near the city to warp to the moon (similar to the airport)
. You pay the fee and it teleports you inside the rocket and you wait a minute or so
. Town and city owners can build their own space stations for their citizens to warp
. It will cost players a large fee due to the amazing features on the moon
- Shops/items/terrain/mobs
. A regioned space station could be the home base providing shops that sell unique items
. Elytras/Fireworks/New space rover vehicle/etc could be sold or obtainable in the moon
. Terrain would be similar to the end but much larger and more unique such as a futuristic moon that has buildings/caves/resources/plants/etc so players can have a wonderful time exploring. I think birch would be the ideal wood if it were on the moon. There doesn't have to be trees but some sort of log build.Yes the moon does not have trees/etc but what would the purpose of an empty flat moon be without fun things to gather and explore? We could pretend we somehow circled the entire moon with a glass sphere and transported some plants.
. Now endermen spawn but there might be some plugins that allow harder mobs with custom drops to be added or we can simply keep endermen
- New job potentials
. Astronaut could be added as an apply-able job and only they can visit the moon or have some sort of other benefit while allowing everyone to visit as long as they pay the rocket fee. They could have some sort of custom helmet enchant or a speed stick if they apply or pass the test.
. Alien job, bruh I don't know what other jobs could be added other than Astronaut but wouldn't it be cool to be a damn alien flying around in a alien saucer stealing cows? (This is somewhat a joke but you never know what the potential of this could be)
- PvP/Greifing/Region Protection
. If this were to be added and if the moon were big enough with enough ores/trees/shrubs/etc I think it could act as a world similar to the overworld. If Luxaholic doesn't want to make it too large it could be similar to the overworld but no regioning and the world would be saved and reset every month or so. The moon would be used as a place to gather ores/trees/plants/etc.

I know this all seems like a lot of work but it mainly falls upon @Luxaholic to be willing to convert the end to a functioning planet. I took this suggestion from a previous thread and implemented some changes to simplify and decrease the lag it would have created. I also included a list of features and how to implement the entire idea.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Ok yup this a great idea, not only will a small city gain a NASA HQ overnight but we create an area thats more like a fantasy grind spot. While we are at it lets turn the nether into hell so PO's can send criminals there instead of jail because that makes sense.

Spence Fyre

Citizen
You know, to be perfectly-ish honest this isn't actually a horrible idea...

ProTips: It shouldn't be too large and mostly filled already with dungeons, and stored on a separate world so as to not cause lag. And I think one possible job could be an Astronaut and only they can go outside of this like glass bubble colony that everyone else must stay in.. and or that ppl can only go outside with water breathing potions (called: air canisters). Astronauts should get water respiration helmets...

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Yeah lol, first one to be actually good.
(But next time no need to "@" anyone ( : )

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I do like the idea, your first quality one, congratz. but I don't think BusinessCraft is the server for this sort of thing. Theres not much ill say use of this sort of thing on a business oriented server.

LuisGRK

Citizen
Id rather this than the suggestion to add space mods to the game. I think it will work better and provide lots of resources to those capable of buying a spaceship. It would create a lot of new oportunities, and maybe even start a gold rush in the moon.
However, people will be too far away from each other, and sometimes the only online player may be at the moon, which i think isnt Really appropiate por a city roleplay server.