CowCommissions

Sammycow12

Citizen
oie_vsgVxKs6Pg19.gif

CowCommissions is a company dedicated to creating art commissions for players and artivores who rely on regularly consuming art to survive.

"Drawing dumb doodles and things is my passion."
All art is drawn by Sammycow12 (me.)

Some Tasty Art Samples:
minecraft_wed.png

Chloe and William's Wedding

minecraft_selfie_commission.png

Minecraft Selfie

mc_matty_commission.png

Matty Portrait

PRICING
Screenshot_2769.png

SKETCHES/DOODLES: 500 to 1,000 KRUNAS (depending on the size, how much I will be doing.)

icon1.png

ICONS: 1,000 KRUNAS (Can be specified for Discord, the forums, YouTube, etc.)
COLORED IMAGE: Currently Unavailable ( Previous Offer: 5,000 - 10,000 KRUNAS (Depending on how much I will be doing, if there's a background, etc.))
THESE PRICES MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE IMAGE AND/OR WAIT TIME.
MORE EXAMPLES/OPTIONS MAY BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE.

How it works:

• Think of what you want me to draw for you. If it's your Minecraft skin, please have a picture of it on hand so I don't have to guess and search around.
  • DM me over Discord (Sammycow12#5198) to discuss your commission. (I don't bite)
  • I will work on your commission on and off, since I have school and other things to do. It will be completed or I will tell you otherwise.
  • I will send you a progress screenshot and you can tell me to continue or to fix something.
  • Payment should be delivered after image has been sent. Remember to pay me through the server and to my Minecraft username "Sammycow12".
  • I can post the image wherever and you can post the image wherever. My name will be on the final image.
If you want to support me outside of the server, consider checking out my ko-fi. You do not have to, though.
KO-FI LINK.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Past Customer Review

Review:

@Sammycow12 is absolutely, positively, artistically talented... hands down.

I saw some of her work a couple weeks ago, and I've always wanted a portrait of myself (to feed my ego of course {-;) and I just HAD to commission her and her abilities. I provided her with my favorite blue business suit skin, a simple description of what I would like in the portrait, and she basically read my mind... It is AMAZING! Worth the money, most definitely. If anyone has developed a keen liking with her artwork and would like a neat portrait or mostly anything from what it seems, I would not hesitate!

Verdict: [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐]
Will be a returning and eager customer. Great job! :-)
______________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. Feel free to use this as a review template, I don't mind.
⭐ = good star rating
⚪ = no star space

example: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⚪ = 4 out of 5