Answered / Added Removal of Emerald Block Selling in the Governmet Shop

Sherlock001

Citizen
Well where does it say that is for miners though? Theres just ores there, u can trade with villagers for diamonds and stf aswell so its not for miners but for minerals and thus I am making the point as to why I disagree with ur suggestion.

I created this to support the mining industry. The Entrepenuer shop before the Gov. Shop was geered towards miners and farmers, and as the Gov. Shop is a combination of both the Entrepenuer shop and the Designer shop, im on the thinking that the sales are still geered towards miners and farmers. The fact that you think im attacking emerald trading just because it involves emeralds is stupid, ignorant, and slightly self-centered of you guys to say the least, as no where in the original suggestion do I even mention emerald trading. Im just trying to get diamonds to take that position because of the shop which I believe is geered towards miners, who rarely find emeralds while mining. So again, lets keep this towards the actual meaning of the suggestion, removing the block of the rarest naturally occurring ore and replace it with the diamond blocks, a more common ore.
Thank you
Okay let me do the same thing you're doing. Nobody uses the 64 diamond ore shop as nobody can get 64 diamonds that easily and nobody uses it because people pay more than the shop does. However I can get 10 stacks of emeralds in an hour or two regardless of the method. Show me that you can get 10 stacks of diamonds in a reasonable amount of time without buying them and I'll support the diamond block shop being added.

Sherlock001

Citizen
and note, added not in exchange of the emerald block trade. I dont belive theres a reason why we cant have both. Unless it has something to do with Derps opinion of the farming industry.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Love the repetitive "Evidence/reasonings" being listed. Isnt it funny how only emerald trading associated companies ever defend the industry? Anyway, im gonna wait until someone else with legitimate questions/concerns says something to reply to. have a nice day.

Love the repetitive "Evidence/reasonings" being listed. Isnt it funny how only emerald trading associated companies ever defend the industry? Anyway, im gonna wait until someone else with legitimate questions/concerns says something to reply to. have a nice day.
Why do you need to remove the emerald block shop to add a diamond block shop? Something doesn't seem right with this suggestion if it's purely for the benefit of miners.
11.jpg

Clayupay

Citizen
Donator
In my opinion the emerald trading is a bit excessive. It causes massive amounts of money to be created in the economy from a resource that doesn’t have a legitimate value to the game, other then being a villager trading item. When the government buys infinite amounts of a item, an economy will shift in a way that the game wasn’t intended to be played. We see massive amounts of farms and massive amounts of money that is constantly being “printed”.

Now I am unsure how I feel as it is one of the best ways the majority of people make their money here on business craft. But new people are at a major disadvantage to compete with other large businesses.

I have been trying to figure out a way that this could be resolved because I do believe it’s an issue. I believe that the government shouldn’t constantly be creating money. It’s adding more and more money to the economy. Which isn’t good because the only way to really make the money disappear is government plots... I have been wanting to make a suggestion but I haven’t thought of one yet... I am interested in hearing other people’s thoughts on this matter.

Edit: I have just realized there are other ways of making the money disappear from the market, however it seems that the market is creating more money then it is spending. I wonder if there is a way that we can have a IRS and taxes... this would be interesting...

Last edited: