Answered / Added Subway

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
So I know Busses and Trains are in the works, but I think the server needs a Subway system. That's because Capital City is growing. Walking is way to slow, but cars are difficult to manage and hecka laggy in close corners. A subway system could help make traversing Capital City a bit easier. I would say stops could be located:

• By spawn, so it would be convenient to hop on
  • Directly into the airport
  • Mid Capital, near the park, the university, and M Corp
  • Southern Capital City, near the new expansion
  • Near the bridge to the suburbs
Right now, Capital city is completely dead outside of the main areas. With a subway making access more efficient, it would bring more business to companies farther away from major landmarks and also increase residents in the suburbs as more people would be able to visit.

I guess a bus system could do this too, but subways are just cooler lol.

Thanks for reading!

Clayupay

Citizen
Donator
I believe they are working on buses to take you around the Capital City. Right now... I think subways would be cool too... maybe there’s a way to do both make one slower than the other? Make the faster one more expensive?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I believe they are working on buses to take you around the Capital City. Right now... I think subways would be cool too... maybe there’s a way to do both make one slower than the other? Make the faster one more expensive?
They used to have subways, but they've been blocked off for almost two years now. This could be a nice addition because I think that the buses take up too much of the roadway.

Last edited:

Corax

Citizen
Donator
You may not know, but Koal has been working on a completely new transportation plugin. Lux has been building buses throughout Capital City and they will (maybe) be functional soon. Subways are a good idea and have been a part of the server before as A1pha said, but I honestly think our Airport and vehicles, soon-to-be bus system, and on-the-way (super cool amazing beautiful) new vehicle plugin are enough for now. Nice suggestion though, Codes!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We may add this, but buses are priority at the moment. They will help with transportation around the capital city a lot.