PavleDz's Election Post (June 2019)

PavleDz

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
PavleDz
PavleDz
Lawyer
The meaning and truth behind parliamentary democracy? The meaning of democracy? The meaning of parliament?

What is importance of words above to all of us? To our generation?
Some things we can not manage by current World order, but its it the whole truth? We as a civilization, human civilization, have fought for centuries until we came down to this, more or less, strange vocabulary. The ethernal battle of our civilization, battle for humanity, equality and integrity is now at the final phase, and it is up to us to determine our future. Will we destroy everything that we battled for, or will we prosper?

I am not sure how many of you remember me, I play on this server for a year now, but players would probably remember me as owner of "those ugly green/white wool 30 krunas apartments near university", when the reality is that I amassed quite few farms around the world, and that I built a HQ in capitol city, but then, I went inactive, due to private life obligations. Those private life obligations are my university. In this year that I joined server, I got into university that I wanted to - chemistry, and I am now finishing first year of it. As of November 2018, I am 18 years old.

Besides "those ugly green/white wool 30 krunas apartments near university", my starts on this server are attached to my first job, I was a doctor, passing the test without a fail. But, when I decided to return to medicine, I could not pass that same test five times... For the most time on the server, I was entrepreneur, owning a company with 4 apartments buildings, in capital city, Covington and Ocean Crown, as well as owning 3 farming fields.

I was always out of politics, not even bothering to read about new legislature, seeing and feeling changes when they are implemented. I decided to change my gameplay here, and to get into politics a bit more, by becoming a member of parliament. I would mostly focus on economy side of specter, voting in favour of good economic and agricultural reforms. For the year that I have been playing here, I have never been in situation that the value of kruna was this high. I remember times when 10 krunas were nothing, now 10 krunas can buy you 2x iron ingots, or give you a 10 bus rides... This situation has its positive and negative sides. and members of parliament, together with government, must solve current economic situation. We also need to work on motivation for doing normal sever jobs, which is something way too complex for all of us, and is a problem for long time now.

To return to begining, and this bit of philosophy, as well as a motto of my campaign. I decided that the ideal motto for my campaign would be
Liberté, égalité, fraternité! (liberty, equality, fraternity)
as a symbol of changes that need to be done, and that we, together as a community, need to make those changes!

-Thank you for your time.

PavleDz

Last edited: