Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
[!] WARNING: KOAL YOU MIGHT KILL ME [!]

-Username: the_slayer1999
- Suggestion Title: Editing On The Mall

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I love that businesscraft is growing a lot, since that i think the server needs to take a step forward and make a large small since all the shops are rented i only found 1 and i didnt really like it

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): NO
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I Hope You Dont Kill Me Koal​

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
ye
*Property Inspectors need to report it so staff can clear it
even but there are mall shops for inactive players for days or weeks but not over 1 month and around 18720/19141 so we need more shops

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
ther
The Mall doesn't need to be expanded, staff/government NEED to clear out all the abandoned/empty shops.
there is no empty shops for rent only 1 out all

D

DoctorThunder7

I went around earlier with a property inspector and report quite a few shops. The issue is that there are a few players that own a good chunk of the mall. There is also other locations you can rent out shops

Reactions: Kat

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
There’s often a problem with players renting the mall space and then reselling the rented space to someone else for higher.

As in, Player A buys the space and places a sign in the empty space ‘selling for 700’. Player B comes along and wants it so buys it because there’s no other space available, all while Player A makes a profit for doing nothing but taking other people’s space.

Clayupay

Citizen
Donator
I’m in the process of making a mall. I hope to finish it within the next 2-3 weeks me and Monse should be working on it then. And we will be adding a bar and. Concrete shop there even sooner than that.