Hiring Hydra Industries Resturant Manager

Sherlock001

Citizen
Hi all! Hydra Industries have claimed its place amoung the biggest and most profitable companies out there! We currently have 13 employees and are always open for hiring! We are now looking for a brewer to fill the position of Resturant Manager. This position will be doing the following:
What the resturant manager does:
Stocking food chests for workers with food, water & alchohol free drinks.
Manage the resturant and when online offer free alchoholic drinks to workers.
Stocking up food chests located at different facilities owned by Hydra Industries.

What we offer our resturant manager:
As some already know Hydra pays commission based sallary. Now since the resturant Manager job is a management job it gives you access to a higher paying chest shop rooms for farming, so because of the exstra work we pay exstra. There is also a weekly bonus payment. We provide you with a pre-built resturant, customers (Hydra employees, and visitors) and a finished built brewery in the same building as the resturant!

How to apply:
To apply for the position of Hydra Resturant Manager please fill out the form below on this forum post or for a quicker respons msg me on discord Sherlock001#4653
Player name:
Do you know your way around the brewing plugin well or still learning?:
Anything else you would like to add?:

Thank you for your time reading this and Hail Hydra!
Hydra.png

Player name:TakeoverTdt
Do you hold the brewer job?:Yes
Do you know your way around the brewing plugin well or still learning?:Still learning
Anything else you would like to add?:I want to be a employie first before taking on the mangaer job (manager is maybe)

Djwafer

Citizen
Player name: Djwafer
Do you hold the brewer job?: Yes
Do you know your way around the brewing plugin well or still learning?: I'm still learning, and I feel that this is a great way to learn more about it.
Anything else you would like to add?: Yes actually, I'm hard working and trustworthy! And hail hydra!

Last edited: