Lawsuit: Adjourned Boopat vs AlphaOmega_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopat

Citizen
AlphaOmega_ was the person who killed me, (Boopat), I walked out of spawn and he was on a horse hitting me with a shovel and I ran away, and he kept following. I was running around the city because if I paused he would've got me. Then he got off his horse and shot me with an arrow close to spawn, I do have a picture of the death message. The killing was without reason.

Attachments

• alpha killing me.png
    alpha killing me.png
    454 KB · Views: 7

ferre007_

Citizen
@AlphaOmega_ is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @AlphaOmega_, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this civil court case.
It does appear that the Defendant does not have a forums account.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @AlphaOmega_ as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.