Olefante's Election Post (August, 2019)

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Introduction

I have been playing BusinessCraft for almost 2 years now and I've found a few problems that have yet to fixed. I want to join parliament in order to change this and make the server even better along with my fellow parliamentarians.

First, Id like to explain that everything I am about to list will at least have tons of progress done to them by the end of my term. Now that is a promise.

List of goals:

1. Saturating the market with memes. As of now the only meme in the market is the market itself. This shall change.
  2. Making the server give more freedom and removing unnecessary laws that hold us back from greatness.
  3. Making the economy grow at a somewhat decent level. I will try to propose/vote laws that help the economy even if only in the slightest way.
  4. Giving more voice to the people is by far my highest priority.

Final Words of Note

Don't vote for me in any way because I am your friend or anything along those lines, my main request is that all votes shall be honest. Let the memes commence!

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
What are some examples of these "unnecessary laws" you speak of and how will they give more freedom to the public?

Well if you remove a law, the public now has freedom to do what the law once blocked and on discussion of what laws I am referring to, I am not referring to any current law but as times change and more laws get added, an unnecessary law will arrive.