Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Username:Krix
Title of bill:Revoking Cabinets Decision
Why you are against/in favor of the bill: I am in favour as cabinet are attempting to seize the privately oned town of solaris which I used my hard earned money into making it also took me laot of time to make it I feel that this town needs help yes but I do not feel that it should be seized I think one or two more councillors would make the world of difference It has Abi who is a semi active Mayor as she has a very stressful life as she has a job and has to look after her siblings matty also works irl and is fairly active he also has dedicated alot of time to Solaris with locating the biggest companies production facility on the server there.
What you wish to accomplish with this: Let Abi and Matty continue to run Solaris town

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I, A1phaSniper sign this petition. This is an outrage that Solaris should be seized when other towns that are equal in inactivity remain unharmed.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
As I have told abi, other inactive towns are also being dealt with. If you are inactive due to life issues it would be in your best interest to not be in charge of a town here so you can deal with your life which is definitely more important than a Minecraft server. It is unfair to the people in the town as well to the server who expect active locations to live on the server.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
No members of the town have had any issues me , alpha,abi and matty are all residents and are completely happy with the town so that is not valid unless you can provide a list of citizens who have an issue with the current management I for one believe this is an unfair statement as you are not on nearly enough to manage a city! Which. Requires a lot more work than a town

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
It's is possible to change the mayor of both a town and city. A city was just taken back from fhlown not too long ago.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
No members of the town have had any issues me , alpha,abi and matty are all residents and are completely happy with the town so that is not valid unless you can provide a list of citizens who have an issue with the current management I for one believe this is an unfair statement as you are not on nearly enough to manage a city! Which. Requires a lot more work than a town
and how would you know that I’m not active when you quit the server. You have no place to say anything like that Krix because you don’t even play here anymore. I refuse to defend myself to you.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
I, A1phaSniper sign this petition. This is an outrage that Solaris should be seized when other towns that are equal in inactivity remain unharmed.

There's only one other inactive town, Kythelion. That has gone under the same exact process that Solaris has. So the fact that "other towns that are equal in inactivity remain unharmed" is a complete lie.

Last edited:

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Since the DoC chooses locations for towns, would the town not own the lease on the land rather than owning the land outright.

So in effect, Govt would be revoking the land that they own. They would have a number of reasons for doing so.

Last edited:
D

DoctorThunder7

Sprite you said so your self that you have the only active town. We did this with west wood so I don’t see your issue with this happening to both inactive towns. We aren’t going after just Solaris

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Since the DoC chooses locations for towns, would the town not own the lease on the land rather than owning the land outright.

So in effect, Govt would be revoking the land that they own. They would have a number of reasons for doing so.
In Solaris' case, this is wrong. Originally, Solaris was a wild town that applied for government recognition. So, the land was initially owned by Krix.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Let me just say this. This petition will go nowhere as I already stated the statement is not up for debate. Krix, Derp, Abi and I spoke (on cabinets behalf) and came to an agreement, that everyone is satisfied with. The government does not have to recognize towns officially if it doesn’t feel it needs to. With Krix’s town. Krix got permission to build his town in the location he chose making it government sanctioned.