Lawsuit: Adjourned dennismr vs william_CTO

Why would it be my fault if you where in the middle of my PVP adventure

• i do indeed understand that Un wanted PVP is illigal on the server however there still at fault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is your own stupidy to be inthe middle of a fight that was clearly anouced in chat

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismr

Citizen
I was getting ready to do some pvp through out spawn, when I said in chat the count down. As William and another person are around each other in the middle of the fight. As my opponent got closer to them I started to do some potions and I through out 3 instant damage 2 potions. At that point I killed one person in the middle of the fight by accident and damaged William who was able to arrest me. However I say its not my fault they took damage because me and another player were PVP and yet they didn't leave where we stated we where going to PVP. Now I got jailed for an unreasonable amount of 20 minutes when It was William and the other person's fault for being in the middle of where we were PVPing.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]William_CTO[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]William_CTO[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. I believe they do not have a forum account so it will be the DoJ's responsibility for locating and serving the summons.

Additionally, the Plaintiff will need to provide evidence as well.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
I, @William_CTO acknowledge this case. I claim innocent to all charges, and know that I have acted according to DoJ policies as a Police Officer.

Per the Law, the punishment for unwanted and unconsented PvP or death in city regions is 10 minutes of jail time and a 60 Kruna fine per instance. While the Plaintiff may hold the opinion that this is unfair, I would like to point out that until recently, the jail time was 15 minutes for the first instance and 30 minutes for the second. If this were still the case, the Plaintiff would be serving a 45 minute sentence.

I was at spawn not to be apart of the fight, but to instead watch out for HiddenSaints who was hitting others near spawn. I can not say why @Bangladesh150 was there, but both he and I were at spawn for several minutes before the Plaintiff threw two instant damage potions, one directed towards @Bangladesh150 and another thrown at me.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you, William. Does your video by chance go a little further back, before the initial start of the video. I would like to see if you have evidence that they were fighting each other first, before he threw the potions of harming.

Thank you.

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
The original video does. I will privately send it to you as it does contain confidential information.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you, William.

I have watched the full video, all 15 minutes of it, but I made sure to watch the main portion, about a 1 minute time frame before the initial video started first provided.

I did not see any PVPing going on at Spawn, and the Defendant without warning threw two Splash Potion of Harming, killing one person and harming another, etc.

As BusinessCraft Judge, I rule that the jail sentences are validated by DoJ procedures and the Law. Officer William's actions are justified.

@dennismr , thank you for doing your time, and hope you learned your lesson.

Court Adjourned!

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.