Goodbye y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I'm just gonna cut straight to the point. I am no longer having fun on this server. When I first joined, the community was all fun and dandy, got along well, and was honestly the best one on any Minecraft server I've seen. However, that's clearly not the case anymore. No constructive arguments are occuring in political discussion, personal grudges effectively dominate nearly everybody's actions at this point. Parliament, which used to be a fun thing, is now serious as all hell and nearly cuthroat. Everybody low key subtelty hates eachother, the passive-aggressiveness is through the roof, and so on.

Almost everything I have tried to do has effectively ended up in failure. Whether it be my town, my companies or even goal I set out for myself in the DoCE. Nothing went my way. Nothing turned out the way I wanted it to, no matter how hard I tried. As people typically like to succeed in their endeavors, this wasn't fun for me.

More personally, I've began to run out of time and the server itself has taken a mental toll on me. I'd rather not go to deep into that, but I simply won't be able to upkeep my mental wellbeing, town, government duties, staff duties, etc., the way it is right now.

TL;DR: The server has ultimately lost its appeal to me, and as I'm no longer having actual fun (nor actual time to keep up with duties on here anymore), I'm leaving the server.

My will is as follows:

Catch and Lib, I just want to thank you guys for being good friends. I honestly couldn't ask for better ones. Both of you were there to listen to my rants, no matter how trivial, you were there. You guys were always up for conversation, helped me with my problems. Words can't express how much I appreciate y'all. I've also heard that Catch wanted a town at some point, so I request that Catch be made the mayor of Troutman, and Info be made the Deputy Mayor. Any regions within 250 blocks of Troutman that I own will also be transferred to Catch. I will do my best to remain active on the Board, however. Lib can enjoy the k7,500 currently sitting in my Lumen Credit Union balance.

Derp bb I'm gonna miss you. I honestly had a lot of fun with you around on the server, and you were there for me during some of my big depresso times. I'm definitely gonna miss the fun we had together, and I wish you good luck on your town. I hope it turns out as well as you expect it to. As you were the COO of Very Good Co., I am leaving you with the building we had along the freeway in Covington, for whatever use you please. the saddle is in there

Next up is the fat man himself, bh. The first major interactions we had was on a late winter night, when he randomly asked me, Tae, and Bigbear to hold executive positions in Palm General. He introduced me to the corportate world, and I eventually worked my way up to COO of Blue Industries. I also know you've been looking for a location for a dedicated warehouse for Blue Industries, so you can have the warehouse I never got around to using much behind the mall that I own. Be sure to share it with Daniel's company if he ever needs one.

While I'm thinking of it, give Doc k5,000 from my personal balance to compensate for all the whining and annoyingness of mine he's had to deal with. Thanks for being a good DoCE Minister.

Zulfi will get my suburbs house and all the stuff I have in it. There's definitely a connection between the mood of the house and Zulf's personality. No homo tho bro.

Puppy, thanks for being one of the only people that actually worked for my company. You're ew, but still an awesome person to be around. I don't think I ever gave you a proper severance package, so you will recieve k3,500 from my personal balance. nerd

Daniel and Airpot, I had a lot of fun with y'all both on the server and on other servers. Both of y'all will get 2,500 from my personal balance, use it for whatever you please. Treat it as a thanks for being awesome people.

Techno, I wish you luck in whatever the hell it is you end up doing, whether it be with your new company or your interest in the DoCE. I know you'll do well. As a thanks for being a good friend throughout my whole time on this server, you'll get 5,000 from my balance.

Corax, the chief vir. You are a lad of the absolute caliber, you're always fun to be around. I'm so glad we got the chance to meet and endlessly insult each other. Hopefully you wouldn't mind k5,000 and taking care after my parrot?

Finally, I want to thank Kat and Lux. Y'all's compliments on my town were honestly the only things keeping me going on that. Even though Lux harassed me roughly 200% of the time, you guys are truly awesome people.

I am also resigning from my Mod position as well as my Commerce Secretary. Tree, you best do a good job.

The rest of my belongings will remain in my possesion in the event that I make a return. I will still be active on certain other popular minigame servers that I can't mention, and will remain active on Discord if anyone wants to contact me.

Thanks for the fun times while it lasted, y'all. o7

puppy change your heckin skin u lost the bet

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
imma miss u bb, I wuv u(no homo tho bro) and will hang up our saddle and leash on the wall :(

Last edited:

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Man, I don't know how to react to this :/

Sprite, you quickly became a close friend. I'll miss your jokes and your comments bro.

Always level-headed, logical, and strategic when it came to political discussions and in war planning (lmao remember that). In a lot of my memories on here, you've been a part of most of them, whether it be joining Ultima with you, becoming a board member for your town, fighting for you, or designing shields. A no-bs type of person yet one of the most laid-back. A great combination if you ask me. There's a unique aura you carried around with you that can't be replicated.

You're one hell of a guy dude. Thanks for being awesome. Keep in touch, yeah?
You'll be missed (no homo tho bro).

Best of luck in your future dawg :)

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Oh man....

Sprite you’ve been one of my best friends on the server from the time we first started to actually talk, and even though you made half the server believe I was fat, I’m definitely gonna miss you. Like what Zulf said, you had a different personality and aura that followed you, and really made everything more enjoyable when you were there. Nobody can ever be that. Though I know you won’t be on the server anymore, I hope we can stay in touch via discord.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator
Dang Sprite, you egg, I'm gonna miss you. I remember when I first joined and I joined your company when you were litnerd. You were a great boss and I loved working for you throughout the entire time I was in your company. After that, when you got accepted for T.Mod, I was sh00k. Me and my old boss working together? Rad. It was great how we slowly grew to greet each other with an 'ew' every time we saw each other. It was especially hilarious how we sounded like an old married couple/ 5 year olds when we were in VC. Those were some good times. All jokes aside, you're a fun person to be around and I enjoyed the time we spent together. *cough* Even when people shipped us for no reason, ew, cooties- *cough* Anyways, best of luck to ya buddy, we're all going to miss you.

P.S.: Ew.

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
sadmeow_1_25.png

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Goodbye to one of the funniest players I’ve ever come by. Thank u for always being there when I gotta rant, and I wish u all the best in the future. Even though things didn’t go exactly how u wanted them to, you’ve still made such a great impact on the server, and you won’t be forgotten. I’ll cya sprite(insert flavor)

Corax

Citizen
Donator
are you serious,

sprite, oh sprite. my favorite other vir and ginger. at first, i didn't believe you were actually gonna leave. but now that you are, i guess you enjoy making me write long cheesy paragraphs stating how much we'll miss you, but eh, lets just go on with it..

sprite, youre amazing. one of my best friends here on businesscraft and off. your funny personality is what drew me to be friends with your ginger ass. ever since you joined bc you were always joking around, being an absolute lad. although we will never stop calling eachother virs, ill miss you! i guess. uh.. yeah. anyways ill c u around. just look out for those constant pings, NATE! and im serious, if you dont keep in touch i will report you on that see something say something page shit thing.

so just this one time, since we all cheesy now..

bye you blooonnnddddeeee!!!! < 3 < 3

(and stop calling bh a fat man you virgin)

Last edited:

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I am so late but uhhh...

Bye, you tbh made my day a few times on the server and it was fun talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.