How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
- Title: Criminal Code Act

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation / Edit

- Elaboration & Reasoning: Parliament has worked on a MASSIVE overhaul of the laws tab! It brings an easier layout to the laws tab, clarification and penalties to EVERY law, and it outlines and groups jurisdiction (Laws/rules) to make it easier to distinguish who looks after what!

This act has the following aims:
- Simplify the laws tab by bringing together the rules/laws and the penalties the player is subject to if they break them.
- Define all offences to clear up any ambiguity, making legal judgements easier to come to. Clearing up grey area essentially.
- Provide an up-to-date laws list with updated laws. It was missing many Acts of Parliament.
- Defining who enforces the laws more clearly. Blue / Red colours for DOJ and Staff respectively.
- Updated structure to provide easier navigation. Eg Medical, transportation drop down tabs too.

This motion would require the reformatting of the laws tab, with the attached document implemented word for word.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DuhkxTh06mbN_6dOWnfNsUKQyy-oyz3Q0dDT0g856sU/edit?usp=sharing

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
Name: TheMightyZulf
Reason you missed the vote: I was busy doing schoolwork
Your vote: Aye

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
Name: William_CTO
Reason you missed the vote: Took a break from BC
Vote: Aye

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
After a careful consideration and much public outrage, I have decided to veto this bill. While it did had the best intentions at simplifying and explaining some aspects of the server rules and laws, I cannot let the current bill pass due to several reasons, the main one being the changes of many smaller punishments for all kinds of laws.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »