Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
I don't know, this sounds complicated. What purpose would it serve?

We already have a private chat feature (/msg, /r), a local chat feature, (/local), and a global chat feature. Not to mention the great advertising system we already have.

Adding companies to this wouldn't be fair. Those corporate business owners bent on making the most money will just buy every tower in a massive area, and it would completely ruin this area of the economy, making one or two companies the lead in this department. A resolve to this would be two towers per company, or some other limit, but that would limit celluar data to certain area. Any solutions?

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Maybe a test run of the plugin, to see how players respond to it, would be good?

In what way? Would you open up a private server where staff can run different diagnostics on the plugin? Opening it up to the community may be risky, and so would be running a test run. By test run I'm assuming you mean having a trial period where players can actually use the phones, but then you risk players keeping the phones and extra lag from it.

I think the best solution would be to open up a private server, invite unbiased people on it. (To make sure anyone who would lose money from this being added doesn't automatically deny it or vice versa.) And then run it that way. If you add it to the server, there will have to be laws made and a department would have to officially manage the sales and profits from this area of marketing.

We need a more devised plan before it being added.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
That would serve no purpose but the phone program, but yes you are correct a department would need to be extended or a new one made. At the moment we have no new need for a department, and is it worth it to add new positions to our already large government just for phones that can easily be replaced by Discord and /msg?

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
A Dep. of Internet or something like that Would need to be created.

That would serve no purpose but the phone program, but yes you are correct a department would need to be extended or a new one made. At the moment we have no new need for a department, and is it worth it to add new positions to our already large government just for phones that can easily be replaced by Discord and /msg?

guys you realize there's literally a business department right

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Sorry,

I think we drifted away from the conversation. This plugin might be a benefit but it would need to have more perks. For instance, using an expensive amount of materials players should be able to build routers, private towers, public towers, and other features. Does this plugin include that? I have used it, just not that much.