Taelor's Election Post (October 2019)

Taelor

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Username: Taelor
Activity: Doctor, DoA EM, DoPA CC, MP Sept. 2019

I am passionate about the server, to keep it running smoothly, listening to what the people want and addressing those appropriately, and making sure the server is a safe, fun place to be. I try my best not to get involved in the drama. More so, I watch/listen to what people are "discussing" and evaluate what the underlying want/need is based on everything that was said and act from there. I stay in constant contact with cabinet members as necessary as well as admins and mods to see what they need from parliament and what we can do to help. I'm very active on the server and have read everything I can to make sure I am familiar with the server and it's inner-workings. I also have professional experience in real life, with my age, and am able to stay professional and understanding.
What I have to offer is someone who listen's and rather than reacting to what people say they're wanting, do my research on what we can do to get the people what they want or be able to explain why we can't or how we can work around it. I offer a member who listens and stays proactive rather than reactive.

Thank you for your time and consideration for me as a member of parliament!
oct2019 flyer.png