Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

Neil

Citizen
Donator
- Username: NeilBuilder

- Suggestion Title
: Tour Guide Pay Raise

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.)
: I think that this should be added because of all the work that our tour guides do. As a tour guide, I do not feel that $70/hour of online time is enough for a tour guide. It is not even like it could be a side job either. There is always a new person or someone who would like to see the mall again or asking for directions to places. It never ends because when someone sees a tour guide they naturally ask them the question which is what they should be doing, however, I feel that we should be paid a little more. Thank you for reading this and I hope that this is taken into consideration!
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No)
: no

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No)
:

- Additional Information
: (none)

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
The Thing about the TG job is that, its in the job description to HELP new players when they need it or to show them how the server works. For payment, you get paid more than some government jobs out there. You shouldn't be solely relying on the TG pay at all, they'res other ways to make money on the server to help create a stable income while as a TG. I understand that its is a bit difficult, however its what you signed up for when u took up the job. My 2 cents

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
I think all government jobs need a small pay rise. However I agree with real that Tour guides are the highest paid per hour by salary.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
I agree with xEndeavour that all government jobs should get a small raise. Also, I would disagree with Real with that tour guides just help new players. A lot of the time I help people look for apartments and more. A pay raise wouldn't be much, maybe just a few more krunas per hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Maybe $7.50 more krunas xEndeavour?

Last edited by a moderator:

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
You've got the DoBD minister on-board. If re-elected, i'll make sure I follow this up with cabinet to see about it being implemented!

D

DoctorThunder7

Sorry must have miss clicked. I neither support or am against this