Answered / Added Street Signs/Street Names

Dani99x

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Dani99x
- Suggestion Title: Street Signs/Street Names
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Adding street names to the city will benefit the realism aspect of the server. More importantly, it will help players give directions on how to get to different places and make it easier to navigate through the city without getting lost.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:

D

DoctorThunder7

Plot numbers become a mess because when players have them merged or the city gets expanded. To re number all the plots would be a massive challenge and would require re doing regions and child regions

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Dani hasn’t mentioned anything about renumbering. The plots don’t need to be numbered and named according to the street.

Great idea dani. A more comprehensive street naming system, expanding on what we already have named, would be a great idea.

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
This would give Constructors something to do as well.

As mentioned above, there is no need to change plot numbers if we were to name streets.

We could name the streets after influential players, businesses, BC related stuff as an honourary thing.

Most importantly, it would help newer players navigate the city. :)

This idea should be revisited.

Here is an example:2019-12-27_02.02.51.png

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
This would give Constructors something to do as well.
I think this is a big assumption. Did you even ask Luxaholic what his schedule looks like? From my point of view, the Department of Construction is always working very hard so assuming something like that is just an insult to the hard workers that built our server.

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
I think this is a big assumption. Did you even ask Luxaholic what his schedule looks like? From my point of view, the Department of Construction is always working very hard so assuming something like that is just an insult to the hard workers that built our server.

Nah, Lux said that he is struggling to give them things to do. So updating and setting these up would give them a project if not busy.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
I’m fine with this as long as you guys don’t remove and replace already existing street names. Like 1st Ave. Please don’t destroy these... They should be categorized as some sort of historical building, and therefore not destroyed to be replaced with new ones.

Some streets are named, like the one said above, but the signs got messed up over time and they need to be re-clarified throughout the city. I believe for 1st Ave there is only one sign that says it is that street.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Screenshot 2019-12-29 at 14.23.42.png
This is the list of names that we already have (we can just build off from this. For example 1st Avenue can be expanded to incorporate the farming district addition and streets like 10th street can stretch towards south BC.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3