Hiring Central Sky News

Would you keep reading if we stopped writing for a little to settle in a HQ?

• Yes Always!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe... I could read old ones.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

RootPear

We have a discord server for Staff! When hired, you will be contacted!
What Do We Do?
-*-*-*-

Central Sky News is a Newspaper determined to give you true news and fun storys. We strive to help you relax and find the true news, not just made up fillers. We think the price tag is acceptable and if you want to make the paper better, look into if we're hiring.
Members:
-*-*-*-

We currently have 3 members, CoOwnerRootPear, (Aestheticx Banned), and Membergiggly999legs.​
Are We Hiring?
-*-*-*-

We are hiring! Use the application table below and reply to this post to apply! We are 2 hiring writes and 2 publicity managers.
Payment:
Writers: Payment is based on articles, of current news or storys, ect. You will have the chance to go to many events.
Event/Publicity managers: Payment is based of papers sold, and events reported. You will be invited to most events that you find, (you also contact players for more information on events)

You MUST tell the owner if you will be inactive for more than 3 weeks. If fail to follow, will result in a termination.
How Can I Get The Newspaper?
-*-*-*-

Get are Newspaper at the new stand at spawn and at are HQ! The newspapers are 25krunas each. This price is due to supplies, along with staff. We release are Paper every 2-3 weeks or so, so keep a eye out for that!
Where Is The HQ?
-*-*-*-

Are HQ is very central, just west of spawn! (Beside/near old PO station and mcdonalds.)
Ad Information:
-*-*-*-

Want a ad in Central Sky News? Contact RootPear to tell the ad and learn if there are any deals going on.
Prices: For a 3-6ish sentence ad it is 30-100kr
We love deals, so we give them! Depending on if your a new customer or a loyal one, we give those deals out!
Application table:
-*-*-*-

In-game name:
Playtime:
Joindate:
What Job you want (Writer, event/Public Manager):
Why you want this job:
What can you bring to the team:

Thank you for reading!
And remember to read are Paper too!

Last edited by a moderator:

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
In-game name: Giggly999legs.
Playtime: 7d 1h 5m 41s
What you prefer to write: I don't mind.
Why you want this job: To write for the people of craftiness.
What can you bring to the team: Jokes, profit, stores, jokes.

Last edited:
In-game name: _TallMidget
Playtime: 38m 11s
What you prefer to write: Anything really
Why you want this job: I am really interested in writing for a news team and I would like a job at this place.
What can you bring to the team: Quality editing, with amazing stories and grammar.

R

RootPear

Thank you for applying and we are reviewing your application. We are currently working on a new HQ but we will be contacting you. :)

R

RootPear

Giggly999legs you are hired :)
Your pay will be based on the articles you write. Please contact RootPear in game.

R

RootPear

In-game name: Giggly999legs.
Playtime: 7d 1h 5m 41s
What you prefer to write: I don't mind.
Why you want this job: To write for the people of craftiness.
What can you bring to the team: Jokes, profit, stores, jokes.
Your hired, congratulations!

R

RootPear

Why you want this job: I am really interested in writing for a news team and I would like a job at this place.
What can you bring to the team: Quality editing, with amazing stories and grammar.
Also Tallmadge, we will review your application shortly, as we are still trying to find a new HQ.

R

RootPear

Please re-apply if you wish to get this job, this is due to out-datedness. Thanks!

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
In-game name: BlackSyth
Playtime: Approximately 15 hours
What you prefer to write: I prefer to write about things that have happened, Not really an opinion peace person
Why you want this job: Right Now I am struggling to keep my Book Store afloat. So I wanna get more experience and money so that I can do better
What can you bring to the team: I already have more experience than the average newby. I also read all the rules and laws so when I go to people as the news reporter asking questions, I will know the boundaries and third I have writing experience already considering I have already written a book (Only sold at my book store across from the Library end with no door in the hotel) and have the Part 2 coming soon.

R

RootPear

In-game name: BlackSyth
Playtime: Approximately 15 hours
What you prefer to write: I prefer to write about things that have happened, Not really an opinion peace person
Why you want this job: Right Now I am struggling to keep my Book Store afloat. So I wanna get more experience and money so that I can do better
What can you bring to the team: I already have more experience than the average newby. I also read all the rules and laws so when I go to people as the news reporter asking questions, I will know the boundaries and third I have writing experience already considering I have already written a book (Only sold at my book store across from the Library end with no door in the hotel) and have the Part 2 coming soon.
Accepted! When are you normally on or when can u log on? (Time zone)

analese

Citizen
In-game name: doubleaagirly
Playtime: around 7 or so hours dayly
Joindate: arpril 4
What Job you want (Writer, event/Public Manager): i am good with anything you thing i would be good with!
Why you want this job: i want it to show people how i can write and of course make money
What can you bring to the team: i am very creative and i am fun and loving. i have lots of ideas

In-game name: doubleaagirly

Armaan

Citizen
Application table:
-*-*-*-

In-game name: SaltyxFox
Playtime: 2 week 2d
Joindate: 6th April 2020
What Job you want Writer
Why you want this job: Well I have actually read some of your books and I'm interested in helping/ improving them, not saying they're bad at all!
What can you bring to the team: Well I am quite co-operative and am on quite a lot so I will be useful.
Thank you for taking time to read this application.

R

RootPear

Application table:
-*-*-*-

In-game name: SaltyxFox
Playtime: 2 week 2d
Joindate: 6th April 2020
What Job you want Writer
Why you want this job: Well I have actually read some of your books and I'm interested in helping/ improving them, not saying they're bad at all!
What can you bring to the team: Well I am quite co-operative and am on quite a lot so I will be useful.
Thank you for taking time to read this application.
Accepted! Msg me in game and I will update you on some things lel.

holybluexx

Citizen
In-game name: bluberriesx (I was using my brothers account at the time I made this account on here)
Playtime: N/A
Joindate: I'll have to check
What Job you want (Writer, event/Public Manager): Public Mananger
Why you want this job: I'd love to bring quality stories and make sure everything is up to date with this news station
What can you bring to the team: I can bring a friendly attitude, boldness, and reliability to this team.