Hiring The Palms is hiring a Sales Manager

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Hello reader,
The Palms is currently hiring a Sales Manager, for those of you who are not familiar with The Palms, we rent out apartments, shops, farms, and more. As a Sales Manager, your job is to sell rentable spaces to players on the server. You will be given a commission on all the sales you make. I am asking that whoever applies to this job has at least 18 hours of playtime, and joined at least a week ago since we need experienced players for this job. You must be able to use Discord as well. Here is how the application format should look like,

Username -
Join date -
Playtime -
What you can bring to The Palms -
Why you want this position -
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in)

Applications can be posted in the comment section of this post, thank you! You will also get an office.

Last edited:

Maxterpiece

Citizen
Donator
Username - Maxterpiece
Join date - 10/8/19
Playtime - as of 1/13/2020, 7d
What you can bring to The Palms - sales
Why you want this position - MONEY lol
Additional Information i already work for you

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Username - iAnthxny
Join date - 8 Months Ago
Playtime - 4 Days, 18 Hours, 35 Mins.
What you can bring to The Palms - Experience in sales, A good addition to the business.
Why you want this position - I feel like the experience will be good for me, And I was recommended the job by someone.
Additional Information - I have experience with another company as a Store Manager.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your application KawaiiPandaii, could you contact me on Discord so we can arrange an interview, Thanks again,
Neil

Username - JohnnyleslieYT
Join date - 28/02/2020
Playtime - I play daily
What you can bring to The Palms - a friendly hardworking loyal employee
Why you want this position - I need this position so I can save for a place to live

NetPex

Justin
Department of Internal Development
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
PropertyInspector
Username - Netpex
Join date - some 9 months ago w/ 5mnth break
Playtime - like 22days
What you can bring to The Palms - A Netpex
Why you want this position - To help
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in) - BIG NO

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your application NetPex! The Palms staff team and I will get back to you soon about if you are accepted for the position or not.

Yehuda

Citizen
Banned
Username - Czar_chief
Join date - 1 month ago
Playtime - 3d 5h 40m
What you can bring to The Palms - a reliable worker
Why you want this position - I want to help a nice company
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in) Im also in the GNP and might have to take some time to satisfy Ole's needs

Last edited:

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your application Czar_Chief! The Palms staff team and I will get back to you soon about if you are accepted for the position or not.

jayden

Citizen
Hello reader,
The Palms is currently hiring a Sales Manager, for those of you who are not familiar with The Palms, we rent out apartments, shops, farms, and more. As a Sales Manager, your job is to sell rentable spaces to players on the server. You will be given a commission on all the sales you make. I am asking that whoever applies to this job has at least 18 hours of playtime, and joined at least a week ago since we need experienced players for this job. You must be able to use Discord as well. Here is how the application format should look like,

Username - jFue550
Join date -3/19/20
Playtime - 2d 6h 20m
What you can bring to The Palms - Loyalty, kindness, cooperation, and determination
Why you want this position - I would like to have a nice job, so i can provide for myself

Applications can be posted in the comment section of this post, thank you! You will also get an office.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
JFue550, Application Denied

Reasoning -
I really don't appreciate people who lie to me about their playtime, because of your lie to me you are permanently banned from holding a job at The Palms.

jayden

Citizen
JFue550, Application Denied

Reasoning -
I really don't appreciate people who lie to me about their playtime, because of your lie to me you are permanently banned from holding a job at The Palms.
how do you even check your playtime?

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Username - TBIWOG
Join date - Around 3 months ago
Playtime - 4d 8h 4m 20s
What you can bring to The Palms - I can get people to rent it out such as when a player asks if there are any farms or shops to rent out i will say that I know a place called The Palms is renting out and dirve them theere.
Why you want this position - I just like helping out on the server as much as possible. I have never had a really big job and I feel like this can be my first one.
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in) Thanks so much Consideration would be appreciated

Neil

Citizen
Donator
TBIWOG, I am happy to inform you that your application has been accepted. For your training contact me on Discord.

Username
-45moose
Join date -
20days ago
Playtime -
21hours,42minuites

What you can bring to The Palms -
I am a very resilient and very determined player. I love to sell and make it an experience. I started a company when I was only on the server one day. I can really bring a positive attitude and more than just a game of Minecraft.

Why you want this position -
I really want this position because I feel like it will really teach me core values about how good businesses are run and creating a positive working experience. I hope to one day be as successful and hopefully work my way up to NeilBuilders standards. I look forward to hear back, thank you.