Its time too say bye, but goodbyes are sad so i'll just say i'm starting a new adventure.

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Dear Players Of BC,

Honestly, its hard to say bye too BC, I love the community and had ton of fun times on the server. But I suppose it all comes too an end at some point, and it's time for me too say goodbye. I joined a little more than a year ago, and thought it was really cool, and it was. I tried a lot of stuff, from making a company too building some stuff. I of course made many mistakes along the way. You see, the problem was, in my head I had this fantasy of becoming rich in-game. Of course this didn't work out. In my pursuit for money, I became so engulfed in the idea of becoming some sort of "titan" in game that I started cheating too gain money. This resulted in my first ban. And this was just the start of decline. You see, the problem was, I was so focused on KRU/Hour that I was missing what was truly better, FUN/Hour. Even worse, I see so many players trying too follow that same path. Once, I saw a player join, and just 10-15 minutes later they where already trying too get rich! The money comes with the fun, don't prioritize becoming wealthy, prioritize fun.

I see so many goodbye posts pretty much saying the community's state has just gotten progressively worse overtime, and I'm not saying that the pursuit of money is the reason, but, I'm sure that its part of it. It would surely help the server too encourage a play-style modeled too not make such a need for KRU, but rather made so people can go out and do what they want, sure, some people might just want too make a company, but i'm sure, that if they had the money, a good portion would rather spend their time exploring, building, and just fooling around.

But anyways, that's enough ranting about how wealth-seeking I am. I want too say thank you too the community, for building fun times and being, in general, rather nice. Most notably, I would like too thank Olefante, he welcomed me into the server after I came back from a ban, and really got me back into the game. Ole was a great leader, and in my opinion, is a model player. Welcoming, helpful, generous, kind. So much of the community was a lot like this as well. Also, I would like too thank the community for not getting pissed at me too often 'cause not gonna lie, in general I was sort of a prick.

Anyways, playing on BC was some of my favorite moments, and I hope that Business Craft progresses and grows into an even better server. One day, I might come back, we'll see, venture on comrades!

*Money Stuff*
As for my cash, which I don't have a lot of, I would like the following too be done with it:

1) 1000 KRU too Olefante, good luck with the Pentagon, i'm sure it will work out.
2) 500 KRU too Ian, pretty bananas man.
3) 500 KRU too Spice, i'm sorry I was such an asshole.
4) 100 KRU too any new player.

*I'll still be active on discord, Someone#4038
*Sorry for spelling errors
*Note: When are cars coming back.

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I wish you luck on your journey. I did not know you well, however you were apart this family and so I turst you will be able to survive out in the big world.

Your tale of greed (not in a rude way) is heartfelt, with that can I copy this in a book and quill and offer it to new players(free of course)?

No matter, thank you for everything you have done for the server and good luck.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Dear Players Of BC,

Honestly, its hard to say bye too BC, I love the community and had ton of fun times on the server. But I suppose it all comes too an end at some point, and it's time for me too say goodbye. I joined a little more than a year ago, and thought it was really cool, and it was. I tried a lot of stuff, from making a company too building some stuff. I of course made many mistakes along the way. You see, the problem was, in my head I had this fantasy of becoming rich in-game. Of course this didn't work out. In my pursuit for money, I became so engulfed in the idea of becoming some sort of "titan" in game that I started cheating too gain money. This resulted in my first ban. And this was just the start of decline. You see, the problem was, I was so focused on KRU/Hour that I was missing what was truly better, FUN/Hour. Even worse, I see so many players trying too follow that same path. Once, I saw a player join, and just 10-15 minutes later they where already trying too get rich! The money comes with the fun, don't prioritize becoming wealthy, prioritize fun.

I see so many goodbye posts pretty much saying the community's state has just gotten progressively worse overtime, and I'm not saying that the pursuit of money is the reason, but, I'm sure that its part of it. It would surely help the server too encourage a play-style modeled too not make such a need for KRU, but rather made so people can go out and do what they want, sure, some people might just want too make a company, but i'm sure, that if they had the money, a good portion would rather spend their time exploring, building, and just fooling around.

But anyways, that's enough ranting about how wealth-seeking I am. I want too say thank you too the community, for building fun times and being, in general, rather nice. Most notably, I would like too thank Olefante, he welcomed me into the server after I came back from a ban, and really got me back into the game. Ole was a great leader, and in my opinion, is a model player. Welcoming, helpful, generous, kind. So much of the community was a lot like this as well. Also, I would like too thank the community for not getting pissed at me too often 'cause not gonna lie, in general I was sort of a prick.

Anyways, playing on BC was some of my favorite moments, and I hope that Business Craft progresses and grows into an even better server. One day, I might come back, we'll see, venture on comrades!

*Money Stuff*
As for my cash, which I don't have a lot of, I would like the following too be done with it:

1) 1000 KRU too Olefante, good luck with the Pentagon, i'm sure it will work out.
2) 500 KRU too Ian, pretty bananas man.
3) 500 KRU too Spice, i'm sorry I was such an asshole.
4) 100 KRU too any new player.

*I'll still be active on discord, Someone#4038
*Sorry for spelling errors
*Note: When are cars coming back.

Yeah. I totally agree that the necessity for Krunas has created a faulted community. The way I see it, most people want to become rich because they compare power to your current balance. But yeah, If krunas were somehow made more of a commodity than a necessity, we'd see more people focusing on the fun of actual roleplaying, and not this irradiated mutant baby we call roleplay on Businesscraft.

Nevertheless, I hate to see a trusted community member leave... SOLDIERS SAAAALUTE!

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Thank you for all the responses.
@GarMen, its totally okay with me for you too write about my tale of greed, hit me up on disc if u want any details about it
@A1phaSniper Goodbye comrade, I hope your getting a good FUN/Hour rate
@olefante Ill miss you too bucko

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
I don't recall ever meeting you but Gl on your future endeavors.