Answered / Added Turn Keep Inventory Off in the city!

Foxx

Citizen
Username: Shade_Vess
- Suggestion Title: Keep inventory off in city
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I think there should should be no keep inventory within cities server to spice up crime RP.
As we are now theirs no reason for people to commit crimes in the server and there for a huge aspect of city rp is gone.
Dont get me wrong, im not complaining about never being mugged on my way home from work but i believe the rp possibilities create far more pros then cons.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): no
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
This could be done with a simple world guard flag in cities

/region flag <region> keep-inventory deny

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
If i'm coming home from Hamiltion mall with 1000 bucks worth of materials and then someone kills me and steals my stuff I would stop leaving my home while lots of players were online, which is against the community asspect of the server.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Lmao no, PO’s are gonna catch you because they’re given so much power that their job is literally just a few commands
If they had to do investigations to catch people there would be much less arrest going on, however it would definitely better the server quality in the manner of adding a crime industry, which would rlly be nice

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
If they had to do investigations to catch people there would be much less arrest going on, however it would definitely better the server quality in the manner of adding a crime industry, which would rlly be nice

I can only see cons for this. If I were a new player that just got mugged, unless the mugger gave me my stuff back plus something extra, I most likely would never play on this server again.

If i'm coming home from Hamiltion mall with 1000 bucks worth of materials and then someone kills me and steals my stuff I would stop leaving my home while lots of players were online, which is against the community asspect of the server.

Also, there’s the issue that stinkycow pointed out with stolen materials. I could see myself rage quitting if this happened to me. If I am not mistaken, it’s against the laws to pick up dropped items that weren’t given to you on purpose without giving said items back. So this would promote the breaking of two laws considering there’s also a law against murder.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I can only see cons for this. If I were a new player that just got mugged, unless the mugger gave me my stuff back plus something extra, I most likely would never play on this server again.

Also, there’s the issue that stinkycow pointed out with stolen materials. I could see myself rage quitting if this happened to me. If I am not mistaken, it’s against the laws to pick up dropped items that weren’t given to you on purpose without giving said items back. So this would promote the breaking of two laws considering there’s also a law against murder.
I’m against the keepinventory being turned off, I’m saying I’d like for the job of being a PO to actually involve having effort put into arrests

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
i believe it shouldn't reply to this if you are, as already mentioned if u have valuable stuff u wouldn't dare to go anywhere which means the city is off unless who suggested this doesn't know how to get stuff and wants a free way.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
we will not be turning keep inventory off in the city, but thank you for your suggestion!