Hiring Looking for writers, advertisers and distributors/deliverers

Greetings!

I am looking for new employees to join the National Publishing House. I am looking for writers, to write content, which will be advertised by advertisers and when somebody buys a book that will be delivered by distributors.

The salaries are as follows-
Writers, 5kr/book
Advertisers, 1kr/attracted customer with proof
Distributors, 50% of profits from their selling of books.

I am looking to hire 5 writers, 5 advertisers, and 4 distributors. Due to this being a start-up, I ask for the payment of a 50kr fee, which will be refunded within 30 days.
Please note that these jobs require seriousness, and I ask employees to keep track of their incomes and expenses.

Administrator123 (please note that I am not an actual admin!)

Hello, I am a writer looking for a job. Please contact me if you are interested. My discord tag is hungergameskingYT#1762.
Thanks!
The Tall Midget (or _TallMidget, whatever you want to call me!)

Joanna4

Citizen
Good afternoon! I am a writer and am really interested in what your offering. However,
I am, very poor, and no joke, have about 10 kr in my balance. So I'd like to offer my services for when you've stabilized yourself. I hope you consider me despite all this! Thank you.
My minecraft username is Joanna4 and my discord is Joanna4#3198

Joanna4

Citizen
I'd like to revise my statement by saying I have gotten some more money and am capable of paying the fee. I am now completely available for hire. If you'd like to read anything I've written, message me in the server or discord: Joanna4#3198

Hello, I would like to apply to become a writer. I have the 50 Krunas, My username is Ghostrider0209 and my discord is GhostRider0209#2809

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
You're asking people to pay you to hire them? Your model doesn't even meet minimum wage standards.

DjBAD

Citizen
Greetings!

I am looking for new employees to join the National Publishing House. I am looking for writers, to write content, which will be advertised by advertisers and when somebody buys a book that will be delivered by distributors.

The salaries are as follows-
Writers, 5kr/book
Advertisers, 1kr/attracted customer with proof
Distributors, 50% of profits from their selling of books.

I am looking to hire 5 writers, 5 advertisers, and 4 distributors. Due to this being a start-up, I ask for the payment of a 50kr fee, which will be refunded within 30 days.
Please note that these jobs require seriousness, and I ask employees to keep track of their incomes and expenses.

Administrator123 (please note that I am not an actual admin!)
Hello I am a writer and I am happy to join the National Publishing House if I am accepted.Please contact me if you are still in need of a writer. My discord is DJKitKat_101 or you could mail me on the server my username is DjBAD.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
This post doesn't meet minimum wage requirements... Also, as a former writer and an avid reader, even very short books are worth about 7-12 krunas PER COPY...