Hiring The Palms is hiring a Sales Manager

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Hello reader,
The Palms is currently hiring a Sales Manager, for those of you who are not familiar with The Palms, we rent out apartments, shops, farms, and more. As a Sales Manager, your job is to sell rentable spaces to players on the server. You will be given a commission on all the sales you make. I am asking that whoever applies to this job has at least 18 hours of playtime, and joined at least a week ago since we need experienced players for this job. You must be able to use Discord as well. Here is how the application format should look like,

Username -
Join date -
Playtime -
What you can bring to The Palms -
Why you want this position -
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in)

Applications can be posted in the comment section of this post, thank you! You will also get an office.

Last edited:

Maxterpiece

Citizen
Donator
Username - Maxterpiece
Join date - 10/8/19
Playtime - as of 1/13/2020, 7d
What you can bring to The Palms - sales
Why you want this position - MONEY lol
Additional Information i already work for you

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Username - iAnthxny
Join date - 8 Months Ago
Playtime - 4 Days, 18 Hours, 35 Mins.
What you can bring to The Palms - Experience in sales, A good addition to the business.
Why you want this position - I feel like the experience will be good for me, And I was recommended the job by someone.
Additional Information - I have experience with another company as a Store Manager.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your application KawaiiPandaii, could you contact me on Discord so we can arrange an interview, Thanks again,
Neil

Username - JohnnyleslieYT
Join date - 28/02/2020
Playtime - I play daily
What you can bring to The Palms - a friendly hardworking loyal employee
Why you want this position - I need this position so I can save for a place to live

NetPex

Justin
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
Username - Netpex
Join date - some 9 months ago w/ 5mnth break
Playtime - like 22days
What you can bring to The Palms - A Netpex
Why you want this position - To help
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in) - BIG NO

NetPex

Justin
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your application NetPex! The Palms staff team and I will get back to you soon about if you are accepted for the position or not.

Yehuda

Citizen
Banned
Username - Czar_chief
Join date - 1 month ago
Playtime - 3d 5h 40m
What you can bring to The Palms - a reliable worker
Why you want this position - I want to help a nice company
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in) Im also in the GNP and might have to take some time to satisfy Ole's needs

Last edited:

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for your application Czar_Chief! The Palms staff team and I will get back to you soon about if you are accepted for the position or not.

NetPex

Justin
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament

jayden

Citizen
Hello reader,
The Palms is currently hiring a Sales Manager, for those of you who are not familiar with The Palms, we rent out apartments, shops, farms, and more. As a Sales Manager, your job is to sell rentable spaces to players on the server. You will be given a commission on all the sales you make. I am asking that whoever applies to this job has at least 18 hours of playtime, and joined at least a week ago since we need experienced players for this job. You must be able to use Discord as well. Here is how the application format should look like,

Username - jFue550
Join date -3/19/20
Playtime - 2d 6h 20m
What you can bring to The Palms - Loyalty, kindness, cooperation, and determination
Why you want this position - I would like to have a nice job, so i can provide for myself

Applications can be posted in the comment section of this post, thank you! You will also get an office.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
JFue550, Application Denied

Reasoning -
I really don't appreciate people who lie to me about their playtime, because of your lie to me you are permanently banned from holding a job at The Palms.

jayden

Citizen
JFue550, Application Denied

Reasoning -
I really don't appreciate people who lie to me about their playtime, because of your lie to me you are permanently banned from holding a job at The Palms.
how do you even check your playtime?

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Username - TBIWOG
Join date - Around 3 months ago
Playtime - 4d 8h 4m 20s
What you can bring to The Palms - I can get people to rent it out such as when a player asks if there are any farms or shops to rent out i will say that I know a place called The Palms is renting out and dirve them theere.
Why you want this position - I just like helping out on the server as much as possible. I have never had a really big job and I feel like this can be my first one.
Additional Information (Not necessary to be filled in) Thanks so much Consideration would be appreciated

Neil

Citizen
Donator
TBIWOG, I am happy to inform you that your application has been accepted. For your training contact me on Discord.

Username
-45moose
Join date -
20days ago
Playtime -
21hours,42minuites

What you can bring to The Palms -
I am a very resilient and very determined player. I love to sell and make it an experience. I started a company when I was only on the server one day. I can really bring a positive attitude and more than just a game of Minecraft.

Why you want this position -
I really want this position because I feel like it will really teach me core values about how good businesses are run and creating a positive working experience. I hope to one day be as successful and hopefully work my way up to NeilBuilders standards. I look forward to hear back, thank you.