Goodbye BC

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
Hello BusinessCraft

I am here to say something which a lot of you guys probably didn’t expect, I am leaving the server. This is a very hard thing to do well especially for me, I have had some bloody amazing times from joining the server and meeting some people I probably will not forget. One of the first things that was a good accomplishment for me was getting accepted into the DoJ and surprisingly I was still in it up until now I meet even more amazing people in the DoJ and have had lots of fun being a Police Officer in my eyes it’s the best department on the server, run by a truly amazing minister which surprisingly put up with me all these months. Being a Member of Parliament now this was another good experience for me although I didn’t do much while I was a Member of Parliament I still had a good time being in there with good people. Finally, being a Moderator, this is probably one of the hardest things that I will be leaving, this was an amazing experience, being able to make friends with all the amazing staff members, personally I have learned a lot from being a Moderator.

My Will:

Real. I’m very glad I got to meet you, you’ve been an amazing friend ever since we really started to get too know each other, you’re a chill dude but also wise and someone who likes to have a joke. Please accept 5,000kr from my balance plus cc-32 and occ-17.

Ian. I’ve known you for quite some time now, you’re the person who actually introduced me to Real which I am very thankful for, you’re an epic guy who I have had many laughs/good times with, I wish you luck with your companies and thanks for being my friend. Please accept 5,000kr from my balance + my mansion (mansion3 at suburbs)

Derp. You are one of the very first people I have met, we have had an amazing time being friends, and I will never forget you, Thanks for all those amazing times and I wish you luck with Derp.Co. love you, no homo tho. Please accept 10,000kr from my balance + all my capitol city plots

Tpz: I still think you’re a mini Daniel, you’re always so nice and chill, I don’t think I have ever seen you angry. I also wish you luck on BCMMA (I’m going to miss the tournaments). Please accept 3,000kr from my balance plus all my Westridge plots.

Reaper: You’re a great dude reaper don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, it was fun being in the DoJ with you and thanks for all the good talks we had. Please accept 3,000 from my balance.

For the people who I haven't mentioned please don't think I have forgot you guys because I love you all equally and I appreciate you guys so thanks and I'm sorry that I didn't give you anything.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Sorry to see you go Jay. I’ve seen u evolve into a truly great person and I wish you luck with everything in the future.

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I may not seen all the food things you have done in position, however myself and all outher (and all new players) have felt it. I hope the best for your journey, Jay. Good luck.