Lawsuit: Adjourned Pig_Girl2003 vs. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Your Honor,

I, NeilBuilder, on the behalf of Palm attorneys will be representing Pig_Girl2003 in her case against the Government.

On March 1st, 2020 Pig_Girl was employed to work as a property inspector under the jurisdiction of the DoC. During her time as a property inspector she reported plots that needed to be reported. Today, March 30, 2020 she was fired by DoC Minister DoctorThunder7 for reasons she was never told of. She had attempted to contact him and he replied saying that he was sorry for firing her and he was frustrated with a lot of stuff last night. It is not a valid reason to fire someone because you were frustrated.

Below, you will find evidence of Pig_Girl2003 being laid off from her position and the transcript between Pig_Girl2003 and DoctorThunder7.

Evidence of her being fired
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.52.29 PM.png

Transcript between Pig_Girl2003 and DoctorThunder7

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.54.13 PM.png

My client was clearly fired because DoctorThunder7 was frustrated. Pig_Girl2003 was trying her best as said by DoctorThunder7 the transcript. She didn't violate the Sherlock Accords or do anything that should've caused her to lose her position. My client and I would like to know why she was fired, because as of now we believe she did nothing wrong.

Thank you

-Neil

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
@DoctorThunder7 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @DoctorThunder7, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Tree60NoScope Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
As this case was made against the Government, I will be the one to represent it for this court case.
In the evidence provided, it specifically states “...you’ve been making a lot of mistakes. Even after I talked to you about it.” The reason for firing Pig was not because Doc was frustrated it was because pig made multiple mistakes when reporting properties.

upload_2020-4-1_15-39-56.jpeg

“They appoint and dismiss members of their respective departments” clearly mentions that ministers may remove department members they feel do not adequately do their duties.
Here are just a few mistakes made in the past:

Not an eyesore
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/bc-196-april-12-2020.7005/
Not an eyesore + wrong region name
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/bc-195-april-12-2020.7006/
Not an eyesore + posted in wrong location
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/wr-018-april-10-2020.6952/

In the case above it states that they would like to know why she was fired, when in fact doc states it in the evidence they themselves provided, so I do not see a case here.

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
The Government has provided sufficient evidence to prove that the Plaintiff did not properly do her job and was given sufficient warning to fix her procedures.

As a result, I rule in favor of the defendant, The Court is adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Status
Not open for further replies.