Ill miss you BC!

Block86

Citizen
Hi, anyone who happens to read this will probably say "who's Block86", but I wanted to post something so I didn't leave too abruptly. I came back to the server after a long time last June and had a wonderful 10 months on the server. I had fun times with so many amazing people and found a whole community online that I had no idea I was stumbling upon when I joined. I was even given the privilege to work with the wonderful DoA, which employed the nicest people I would meet on BC. I always felt welcomed on BC and it acted as an escape during some of the worst months of my life. However, more recently I noticed that BC matters have been keeping me awake at night and stressing me more than APUSH. for anyone who isn't familiar with AP US History, nothing should make you more stressed than that class. Because of this, I have decided that I need to take time off and focus on myself. To be Honest, I don't know how long this absence will be. It might be a month or it might be a couple years. I plan to kind of fade out and am not leaving immediately. Any engagements I have such as unfinished jobs I will finish. Please contact me if there was something I needed to finish for you. Now for my assets:
  • My home at BC-056: I will hold onto this for the time being.
  • The Labyrinth at BC-012: I will be giving the maze building to Bloom industries and hope that It's mission as a place for amusement is preserved.
  • The nature museum at BC-173: I will be giving to Reapereduardo
  • Subir tower at BC-068: will go to Wdeerman
  • The Capital Theater at BC-221: I want to give this to the Department of Public Affairs if they will accept it
  • My 25% of the United Tower at BC-227: I will give this to the majority owner of the tower: Bbnohoney
  • My Palm Bay (pb-08) and Westridge (wr-05) Bakeries: These will go to Lobstair
  • the townhouses and park at BC-210: I will give this to Abidarkmoon
  • Eco Tower at BC-162: I will give this to Olympus (Napugi's company)
  • my suburbs house will go to the first new player to say "where do I get a house?"
For anyone who read this, thank you and I'm sorry If I didn't acknowledge you. I hope to come back and visit once and a while, it's been great! Once again, sorry for the abruptness.

Napugi

Citizen
Brooo you will be missed!! Thank you so much for you amazing work at Olympus! Hope you come back soon (without the stress XD)!!!!!

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
No matter, whereever your journey leads you, I wish you the best of luck. I hope yours and BC's path meet again, some day. I hope you will be less stressed and bless you.