Removal of MP DerpGaming20_YT

Do you want DerpGaming20_YT removed from Parliament?

• Yes

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Username: RedFr0st
Petition: Removal of a Member of Parliament
Reasoning for Petition:
I am hereby requesting the removal of DerpGaming20_YT as Member of Parliament. DerpGaming20_YT has proven multiple times that he doesn't care about the server or its rules. He has been warned, muted and banned multiple times by the server staff. He has been disrespectful to players, staff, and cabinet. This player has skirted the rules constantly and runs to someone in higher positions when he is punished. Any normal players would have been removed long before this.
Suggested by DoctorThunder7 and others.
What you wish to accomplish with this:
Removal of DerpGaming20_YT from Parliament

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
PropertyInspector
I, Windows_Dog, agree with this petition

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I would like to defend myself here if I may.
"I am hereby requesting the removal of DerpGaming20_YT as Member of Parliament. DerpGaming20_YT has proven multiple times that he doesn't care about the server or its rules." I do care about the server and everyone who plays on it. I may not be the best behaved player however I do follow the rules, like anyone else who wants to be part of this great community, however we all slip up and break a rule here and there.

"He has been warned, muted and banned multiple times by the server staff."
1 X-Raying (First Offence) Koalition 18:00:26 Dec 09, 17
2 Abusing doctor alert sign HybridPlague 02:35:52 Dec 19, 18
3 Advertising First Offense Libnah 22:22:05 Jan 03, 19
4 Inappropriate Language HybridPlague 00:26:21 Apr 03, 19
5 Disrespect to staff -p2 Taelor 04:04:55 Mar 28, 20
6 Swearing at a Group/Disrespect on Discord puppy_lover153 20:24:15 Mar 28, 20

#1 was justified, i was experimenting with a xray texture pack. however this was well over two years ago, and since my return November of 2018 i have played legitimately. I did confess when caught and confronted by Koal.
#2 was justified however was a bit of a joke between me and Sweet/Hybrid
#3 was accidential as i advertised a discord server which was fully associated with the Businesscraft server itself, however was not verified as i was confused on verification/BC associated advertisement rules at the time.
#4 was justified im assuming, i have no memory of this.
#5 and #6 are for the same offense, so ill explain them together. It was the friday before last, Cabinet and parliament were discussing the farmland buyback's to turn them into a rentable area. I asked the at the time PM to ask for the publics input via a poll, so that theyd be able to be fully aware on the situation that would directly affect many of them. the PM refused, so i stood up to ask the public on a change which would affect them. I was not asked to remove the poll, instead it was just removed, by, again, the then PM who was also a Staff. In the moment, i was angry because of this, it seemed cabinet did not want to get input from the people on a change that would affect them, so i called cabinet corrupted.

"He has been disrespectful to players, staff, and cabinet." In the past, yes, i had a huge sloped downfall in server behaviour. My life was in a bad spot when this happened as i lost a loved one whom i was extremely close to, and it worsened my depression. looking back i probably shouldnt have played with people at that unstable state i was in. However i have a select group of people who we mess with eachother in a seemingly disrespectful manner. I also treat the staff members as they treat me. if theyre nice, im nice to them. if their not, i wont step to their level but i will show slight aggression. and as i dont agree with the way the cabinet seemingly things in its decisions, i dont do anything disrespectful to a certain member if i say anything at all.

"This player has skirted the rules constantly and runs to someone in higher positions when he is punished." Please, elaborate on this one as i dont understand.

"Any normal players would have been removed long before this." I will name noone in general out of respect of them, however many players, yes including me (somewhat; to an extent) fit this statement. everyone gets away with small stuff, including inappropriate language, disrespect towards players, and more offenses than even this, just some more than others. me, id admit im around the lower middle of this statement.

So sure, i may not be the best behaved player on the server, we all have flaws, we all get away with breaking rules and walking away without it on our records. But this does not reflect on my PERFORMANCE as an MP. Ive served many terms, proposed many bills to better the server for everyone, and many of those have passed and improved the server. as said, i did go against the cabinet to attempt to gain public feedback on a matter that involved them. when shut down, i got punished. As a person, im flawed and in no way PC. But as a Member of Parliament, im someone who goes out and tries my hardest to improve the server for everyone, not me, not my friends, not my cliques, but Everyone on the server.

I see no reason listed as to why im a bad MP, all i see is my personal flaws. So i want to ask everyone, before you sign, to think about what makes me being removed from parliament about my performance in parliament, the bills ive passed, and who i aim to help. but if you still want to sign the petition despite this, nothings stopping you.

D

DoctorThunder7

I'm sorry about your lose. I want to point out that this still doesn't explain your recent ban from the server or discord. You've also have been muted by myself on several occasions spanning months. You clearly have a temper as the way you responded with the deletion of your post was uncalled for. The way you act effects parliament as a whole and the peoples view on parliament.

In the past you've done quite a bit but that was then and this is now. One of your recent bills that regards Prime Minister removal process was already a thing. It shows that your either don't know the laws or you don't do research before posting something. I want to also let you know that you leaked information that wasn't ready to be seen by the public from a confidential channel. You clearly thought that you knew better then anyone else and attempted to shared something that has not been confirmed. You could have gotten players hopes up if that thing never came to be and given the Government a bad reputation. The prime minister at the time went to parliament hoping for assistance but ended up getting insulted by you and others.

The way you act in-game and in discord is a representation of your performance.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
“I am sorry that you lost someone but that is not excuse for the way you act and continue you still continue to act.” I stated this myself in my own reply.

“Also this still doesn't explain your recent ban from the server or discord.” my recent ban from the server discord is due to the staff who removed my poll trying to perm ban me instead of being reasonable and following the discipline guide and temp banning me. If I had not spoken to an associate of mine, I’d still likely be banned.

“You clearly have a temper as the way you responded with the deletion of your post was uncalled for.” The unwarned deletion of the post was uncalled for, as agreed by many of my peers who are aware of the full situation.

“One of your recent bills that regard Prime Minister removal process was already a thing. It shows that your either don't know the laws or you don't do research before posting something.” Sure, I made a mistake, however everyone does. You do, Koal does, everyone who’s ever existed has/does. If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t human.

“I want to also let you know that you leakedinformation that wasn't ready to be seen by the public from a confidential channel. Youclearly thought that you knew better then anyone else and attempted to shared something that has not been confirmed.” I want to also let you know there is no NDA or anything saying that channel is confidential. The information I leaked was going to affect the public, without them having a say, and with the PM refusing to give them a say. As I said, I would not stand for that as I feel it’s wrong. It did come true however, and the repeal of the EO, which I tried to get public feedback for, received a lot of public support. And no, I don’t think I know better than anyone, I do know however that I tried doing the right thing for the players of the server, and was punished.

“The prime minister at the time went to parliament hoping for assistance but ended up getting insulted by you and others.” Not once did I insult the PM when it came to the Executive Order.

“The way you act in-game and in discord is a representation of your performance.” No, the fact that I visibly try to represent the people and the way take them into consideration is a representation of my performance.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I, SlimeEmperor, agree with this petition.

As a side note, I think Derp is a fun, dedicated player but unfit to be in Parliament.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Y'all do realize the only time Derp really pops off is when people just straight up ignore him and belittle his opinion, right? If I'm gonna be real with y'all this really seems like a personal deal as all the reasons that were built upon were pretty petty and that ain't the vibe

This player has skirted the rules constantly and runs to someone in higher positions when he is punished.
lol everyone in higher positions don't seem to like him who is he gonna run to

Last edited:

Neil

Citizen
Donator
This is just a personal attack on Derp. His performance in Parliament been exceptional and he has made two outstanding bills in the short amount of time he has held this position.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I'm sorry about your lose. I want to point out that this still doesn't explain your recent ban from the server or discord.
Yeah I'd be pretty upset too if my poll that would ask what the public thinks about a proposal that they apparently weren't gonna be consulted on was deleted

One of your recent bills that regards Prime Minister removal process was already a thing. It shows that your either don't know the laws or you don't do research before posting something.
You mean... people make slight mistakes sometimes? Woah.

You clearly thought that you knew better then anyone else and attempted to shared something that has not been confirmed. You could have gotten players hopes up if that thing never came to be and given the Government a bad reputation
This is literally completely wrong in every single way. What gives the Government, that serves the people, a bad reputation? Not consulting the people. And as we see, that's clearly what happened when the EO was pushed out. To say Derp thought he knew better than anyone else doesn't even make sense in regard to this and is flat out a personal attack.

The prime minister at the time went to parliament hoping for assistance but ended up getting insulted by you and others.
Negative feedback =/= insults. Just went back and read that whole chat in Parliament channels and Derp didn't insult or provide much negative feedback.