Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
Username: Spacemangamer

- Suggestion Title: Make Us Own More!

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): In real life, outside Minecrat a person can own as many houses, mansions, huts or any building, living space as they want unless they were evicted due to a reason, so I believe 'BC' SHOULD remove the law where it states 'one suburb region per player' as i feel as long as you can afford it you can buy a land or a pre built house!

- Additional Information: I hope to see that law changed and thank you for yoru time!

EDIT: at least 3 houses, thank you citrus for the suggestion

Last edited:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
is this just capital suburbs or any ?
37 that law was was created for suburbs, in city you can own as many as you want

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I, MrShrek51, sign this petition.
I, ShadowLink17, sign this petition.
just so y'all know this ain't a petition

Anyway, the point is so that there's space in suburbs for everyone and nobody owns several properties all close to each other. In real life, nobody buys multiple homes in the same neighborhood. In Minecraft, they might do that, so the law is just to prevent them from doing so. There's no reason or justification to owning several homes in the same neighborhood. Plus, you can own as many homes as you like, just not multiple ones in the Capital's suburbs.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister

Anyway, the point is so that there's space in suburbs for everyone and nobody owns several properties all close to each other. In real life, nobody buys multiple homes in the same neighborhood. In Minecraft, they might do that, so the law is just to prevent them from doing so. There's no reason or justification to owning several homes in the same neighborhood. Plus, you can own as many homes as you like, just not multiple ones in the Capital's suburbs.
to be honest if you were rich you can own as many as u need in a single neighbourhood

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Being only able to own one suburbs plot could also hurt builders. In real life some companies will own multiple plots in the same neighborhood if they are developers. Being able to only own one plot removes those building companies ability to construct multiple buildings at once. I think there should still be a max limit of 2 plots per player though.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister

there are other cities who can make it so it would be less worrying + 2 houses per person wont affect (in my opinion)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Being only able to own one suburbs plot could also hurt builders. In real life some companies will own multiple plots in the same neighborhood if they are developers. Being able to only own one plot removes those building companies ability to construct multiple buildings at once. I think there should still be a max limit of 2 plots per player though.
In some instances, the developers OWN the neighborhood. Which is something we should explore in the future. (private neighborhoods, HOAs, etc.)

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Ahem Enchanted Hills

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Ahem Enchanted Hills
Sorry. An active HOA or private neighborhood*. Jk. I know Enchanted hills is still doing stuff, but some more neighborhoods that are taken on by developers or HOA's would add more realism. (AKA more affordable than Enchanted hills lol)