FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Username: FlamingNinja728
- Suggestion Title: Mall Shulker Stations
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I believe that this would be a good idea, because in many instances, I have found myself, and heard from many others, who go to the shop and then run out of inventory room. Having a place where you are able to place down a shulker would not only make it easier for the players to purchase items, but also make it so the shops can make more money, as people will not have to worry about their inventory space. All around this would be beneficial towards the players, as well as the shop owners, making sure everyone can get what they want or need.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): N/A
- Additional Information: These do not have to be provided by the server (Excluding Gov't shop) And can be provided by the owner of the mall. They do not have to be large areas, and could be as little as a 1x2 space, just enough for the player and the shulker box.