Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
- Username: stinkycow
- Suggestion Title: New Ticket Category
- Elaborate: When you pull up the ticket menu you get 3 options, land claiming, vaulting, and item unlocking. I think their should be a new button for regioning. This way we don't have to click a random category because we don't know which one to press.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: No

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
This would be nice, but to my knowledge (which btw 90% of my knowledge is incorrect so take it with a grain of salt) Staff have been hesitant in the past to region stuff just because a player wants them to.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
This would be nice, but to my knowledge (which btw 90% of my knowledge is incorrect so take it with a grain of salt) Staff have been hesitant in the past to region stuff just because a player wants them to.
oh yeah didn't consider that.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
- Elaborate: When you pull up the ticket menu you get 3 options, land claiming, vaulting, and item unlocking. I think their should be a new button for regioning. This way we don't have to click a random category because we don't know which one to press.
You just mentioned the exact option for getting a region created; land claiming.

This is false. We are not hesitant to create a region just because a player wants us to. The creation may be delayed for many factors that you have to take into account. Some being: The player being unclear of where they want the region, the player not having enough money to purchase the land size, the staff member being busy with something else while trying to multitask, etc. Please do not make assumptions of why the staff team does not do a particular thing in a short time.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I will look into adding more options, however as mentioned earlier you can already put a custom request with /helpme