Doctor's Turn to leave Something Behind!

D

DoctorThunder7

I guess I should do this right. I kind of just left a month ago without any notice to some of you. Sorry about that. First things first let's get through the part that most of you care about. Who gets what.

Properties -

BC-114:
Also known as the Booze Castle. Home to my bar. Lots of stuff has gone down in that a lot of stuff has gone down in that building. Parties, fights, lots of drunks, and a few stupid protests lol. This one is a hard one to give away to be honest. That building is my pride and joy. So I think ReaperEduardo would be the best person to get it. Best bouncer ever lol.
BC-120:
This is where I started. This is the very first plot I’ve ever owned. My very first bar “Expedition Bar”. I'm going to give it to Window_Dog.

BC-164:
My warehouse I was going to use for all kinds of illegal things. So Fhlown can have it

BC-137 and BC-138:
Going to give those Johnnyboi12345. Good starting place for new players.

BC-047:
T-Mall! Probably the best mall on the server. I can only give this to one person. I originally wanted to give this to both fhlown and Eatmyovan. I’ll let you guys figure this one out who actually gets ownership. If you could please don’t allow staff to change the landlord of the rent regions.

Suburbs105:
Ah the DoPA house. Very first and only house I made on the server. I’m going to give it to Jocie123. You can keep it or sell it if you already have a suburbs house.

OCC-20:
It's my OC Bar so I’ll give it to the JohnnyBoi12345

Items
So since I’m lazy I'm going to allow these people free access to all of my items. I’m pretty sure that all of my items are in BC-114. Please share. Donation Chest will be full of goodies.
ReaperEduardo, Eatmyovan, Fhlown, Jocie123, Johnnyboi12345, RedFr0st, _CitrusTea, Windows_Dog, Gettnate, and Travvy. The people in Doc’s so-called cult.

Money:

I only have 57,000 so the people I named above can split it.

As for all my Brewery Recipes. Both volumes of Brewer Master. I’ll be burning those books.

(Reasons Why)

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
doc where to start? i just want you to know that everything that happened i saw you as a friend and no matter what i will always show you kindness as i would anyone. its been an honor my friend you'll always be a friend to me. im in tears so ill leave it at that. Goodbye and goodnight sweet prince. and anyone who try's to come after me for feeling bad, he was my friend regardless and i never turn my back on my friends. bite me.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Later Doc... Best of luck to you out in this COVID-crazy world we live in now. I will miss our past daily encounter of briefly smacking each other in the face as we pass by... :P

Adios, amigo.

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator
doc was the best man to meet on the server .the first person to actually work and. kindness person ever meet and remember
when we first talk in voice chat that .we got along so well as many months later I consider him as friend trusty and loyal Doc on the server and these memories with doc best moments was there in till the ended ;D

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
damn doc, im really sad to see you go. Ill never forget that night you, me, oven, taelor, and a few other people played that drawing game, one of the best nights I've had on the server. Never laughed so hard in my life and I'm gonna miss that :( I know you've kinda of been gone for like a month its sad you wont be coming back :((((((

Last edited:

shorkie

Citizen
Donator
shorki_
shorki_
Tier1
damn doc, im really sad to see you go. Ill never forget that night you, me, oven, taelor, and a few other people played that drawing game, one of the best nights I've had on the server. Never laughed so hard in my life and I'm gonna miss that :(
the drawing game is skribbl.io fyi

_CitrusTea

Citizen
Donator
Doc was the best man there was, he was kind, and smart. He was welcoming and made me feel like I was apart of the BC community, there will never be someone like him, Doc was the greatest person in my eyes. Nobody can ever change that...goodbye doc...I had a great time with you.

Last edited:

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
We will miss you

DakMan

Citizen
Dang the grumpy old man is actually leaving, guess I gotta find someone else to annoy XD. I'll miss ya Doc. It wont be the same without ya. Have a good one.

Last edited:

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
You know what, no slopy goodbye from me. I always give one to everyone's goodbye, but Doc meant so much to me as a fellow player that I know he does not like people to kiss his [redacted], so I won't for once. Your welcome Doc.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Bruh, I didnt really get to know you well but I hope you do well.
Also, who am I now suppost to tell that I'll take their Job.
It was fun while I knew you