Lumens Credit Union

drew8716

Citizen
Amount: $10,000
Reason for loan: House
In game Name: Drew8716
Server Playtime: 2 days, 6 hours.
Discord: Hobo Drew#8203
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) White car(Bought for $1350), A lot of Alcohol and food worth at least $2k. A few Saddles maybe worth $1k-$2k. A few other things like Quarts, bricks armor, horse armor, and other stuff is worth a bit too.
Do you agree to the below terms: Yes.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
Lumens Credit Union
Welcome to Lumens Credit Union,
We are a Credit Union (not a bank) dedicated to giving players the best interest rates on loans and deposits to safely and effectively grow your business or wealth. Our rates are fair and we will do our best to provide the community with much needed economic growth.

- Loan rates are 5.00% per real life week (standard loan)
- Deposit rates are 0.6% per real life week (standard deposit)
- We can provide max loans of k15,000 at the moment with an expected increase if we get more deposits
- Deposit interest rates are progressive, a deposit of 5000 or less will have a 0.6% interest and deposits of 5000-10000 will have 0.85% interest. 10000+ will have 1.10% interest. Maximum total deposit per player is k20,000
- Loans will have 3.00% interest rates per week if the borrower provides adequate collateral and holds the collateral until repayment of the loan. If a borrower does not provide collateral the interest rate will be 5.00% per week and the borrower will have 1 month to repay the loan, interest is applied 1 week from the start of the loan.
- Interest rates will be compounded weekly, meaning a k1000 deposit will receive k1006.00 at the end of week 1, k1012.04 at the end of week 2, k1018.11 at the end of week 3, etc.
- You will need to apply for a membership here, you may apply with loan or deposit slips or just a general application if you don't wish to deposit or take a loan at this time.
- You must have 18 hours of playtime to request a loan

NEW!
LCU Intro Loan: Receive only 2% interest on your first loan with collateral OR 4% without collateral

If you own and operate an active business or your primary residence is in Ocean City, we offer 0.2% higher interest rates on deposits OR 0.5% lower interest rates on loans. Terms and conditions apply, LCU reserves the right to deny offer to any individual.

Lease-to-own offer: Receive the standard collateral loan rate of 3% if LCU owns a property you are purchasing for the life of the loan.

Benefits for depositors that refer customers to LCU:
- 0.2% increase in interest for the week with referral of a loan in the amount of k5,000 and less than k10,000
- 0.5% increase in interest for the week with referral of a loan in the amount of k10,000 or more

Depositors may only refer a maximum of 4 customers per month or 1 per week. In the event a depositor would like to refer multiple customers in one week, the interest rate will increase by the respective rate for each week that month up to 4 customers. Rates still apply to each individual customer referred. We reserve the right to refuse a customer, in the event a customer is refused service you will not receive benefits from said customer. Limited time offer.
Benefits for Debtors that refer customers to LCU:
- receive 1.00% interest off your loan for each referred loan in the amount of k5,000 and less than k10,000
- receive 2% interest off your loan for each referred loan in the amount of k10,000 or more
Debtors may only refer a maximum of 2 customers during the life of their loan. This offer not valid in combination with any other offers including LCU intro loan. We reserve the right to refuse a customer, in the event a customer is refused service you will not receive benefits from said customer. Limited time offer.

Deposit:
Amount:
In game Name:
Server Playtime:
Discord:
Do you agree to the below terms
:

By submitting this deposit note you hereby agree to:
An interest rate of no more than 0.60% per week on a deposit of less than or equal to 5,000.00 krunas, or no more than 0.85% per week on a deposit of greater than 5,000.00 krunas but less than or equal to 10,000.00 krunas, or no more than 1.10% per week on a deposit of greater than 10,000.00 krunas. You also agree to relinquish ownership of this deposit should you be inactive on the server for at least 3 full months (91 days). Interest will only be included in a withdrawal after the amount has surpassed at least 1 full week, partial interest will not be included between compounding periods. Interest rates are compounded on a weekly basis beginning on every Monday. If at any point you are banned for more than 1 day, we reserve the right to return your deposit, including interest accrued up to that point, until you are unbanned. Terms may change. We also reserve the right to deny service to anyone we deem a risk to ourselves or our community.

Loan Request:

Amount:
Reason for loan:
In game Name:
Server Playtime:
Discord:
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth)
Do you agree to the below terms:

By submitting this Loan request, should it be accepted you hereby agree to:
Legally repay any debt owed to Lumens Credit Union including interest. An interest rate of no less than 3.00% per week on a loan less than or equal to 10,000.00 krunas if and only if adequate collateral is provided to Lumens Credit Union. An interest rate of no less than 5.00% per week on a loan of less than or equal to 10,000.00 krunas if not enough or no collateral is provided to Lumens Credit Union. Interest will begin compounding 1 week from the day the loan is given. You legally agree to repay any debts including interest to Lumens Credit Union within a time frame agreed upon between both the lender and borrower (1 month from the date the loan is given if the borrower does not notify the lender of any different). If the borrower does not notify LCU of a time frame to repay the loan and requests an extension, a k50 service charge will be applied per every week added to the time frame. You also legally agree to release ownership of any and all collateral totaling up to 75% of the amount borrowed minus interest accrued after sale of said collateral provided to Luxaholic (owner of Lumens Credit Union) should the borrowed amount not be repaid to the lender within the agreed upon time period (1 month from the date the loan is given if the borrower does not notify the lender of any different). Should a debt be repaid before the end of a week (between compounding periods) the debt including interest of the closest compounding period will apply (if a debt is repaid on a friday the future rate that would be applied on the coming monday would apply).
Terms may change.

Both of these requests will also be available in game.
note: please do not pay Luxaholic unless I am online, any deposits made while I am offline that I can not account for will not be my responsibility.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
i wasn't able to delete this so i am just canceling my loan request bc i found someone who could loan me me amount i need sorry and thx for your time

Last edited:

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Amount: 11 k
In game Name: _Zzz_King_
Server Playtime: 28 days
Discord: Zzz_King#7978
Do you agree to the below terms: Yes

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Deposit:
Amount: k20,000
In game Name: DoeBoy2234
Server Playtime: 53d
Discord: DoeBoy2234#2830

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Amount: 5000
Reason for loan: City Expansion
In game Name: katt_tail
Server Playtime: 95d 7h 20m 12s
Discord: Kat#8610
Collateral (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth): If I fail to pay you back OC land can be unregioned (the areas I paid for, at k2 per block), also I have a car in my flower shop in OC

Radonom

Citizen
Donator
radonom
radonom
Tier3
Loan Request:
Amount: 20,000
Reason for loan: To bid and purchase BC-206: A property located close to the Circle with a 3 story building on it. And to invest into the building.
In game Name: radonom
Server Playtime: 1 day, 11 hours, 26 seconds
Discord: radonom#6509
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth): The plot BC-206
Do you agree to the below terms: I agree with the terms.

KidG7

Citizen
Amount: K10,000
Reason for loan: farming land
In game Name: Mr_Augustus
Server Playtime: 23 hrs (Joined on June 13, 2017)
Discord: Mr_Augustus#1052
Collateral: Nothing

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Loan Request:
Amount: k6,000
Reason for loan: Red Tractor