Answered / Added Different Ultra Crate Options

Should Ultra Crate items be changed?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
I have been wanting to buy crates since i have joined BusinessCraft but i dont find the "Rewards" very "Rewarding." Let me explain:

EpicCrate.png
This is a Epic Crate which goes for $1.99 IRL Currency. The rewards seem very simple and reasonable for only $1.99
MegaCrate.png
This is a Mega Crate which goes for $3.99 IRL Currency. The rewards are extremely good! Golden Apples that are not obtainable, spawn eggs, a Helmet 10 extra Hearts, a stick that gives speed, a Knock-back Hoe, and a Unbreakable Thorns 5 Chest piece. With the possibility of getting shulkers, diamond blocks, emerald blocks, Flying potion, and Haste potion. This crate is very valuable for its price and what it has to offer.
UltraCrate.png
This is a Ultra Crate which goes for $3.99 IRL Currency. The rewards are weird. You have the possibility to get Bambo, Bells, Campfires, Berries, Conduits, and White concrete... for $3.99. Now the other items such as totem of undying, Golden apples, Super tools, and the Helicopter are wonderful items to try and get.
In my opinion, i have been debating on purchasing Ultra Crates since ive joined. I simply wont because of the stupid reward options. I believe the Mega Crates are way more valuable than Ultra Crate due to what they have to offer. If i paid $4 USD to get berries, bells, etc. I would have been extremely pissed. I know myself and a couple of others would definitely buy the Ultra Crate only if it had more Rewarding options.

Keep the rare tools and helicopter, replace some of the options within the Ultra Crate.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
So replace the white concrete and sweet berries? I don't actually mind that cause I hate getting both of them lol

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Mainly the ultra crate is based around the super tools and the helicopter. You also have to know that when the ultra crate was released, items like conduits, bamboo, etc were nonexistent, so they kind of helped with distributing them. But Yeah, I can see the problem lol.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Mainly the ultra crate is based around the super tools and the helicopter. You also have to know that when the ultra crate was released, items like conduits, bamboo, etc were nonexistent, so they kind of helped with distributing them. But Yeah, I can see the problem lol.
This is true. At the time of their release, these items were completely new to the game.
But now after a few months of them circulating around the server, I see your point. I'll be looking into this.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
This is true. At the time of their release, these items were completely new to the game.
But now after a few months of them circulating around the server, I see your point. I'll be looking into this.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
id suggest making a new crate, an expensive one ($10USDish) for good items instead of changing an existing crate. its a loot box, you take risks buying it. notice how the mega and ultra crates are better than the epic
Games
crate, but more expensive... so lets buy koal a fast food breakfast with each $10 super crate we buy for the planes, super cars, and dirt blocks we get from it.