Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
- Username: LobsterRoast
- Suggestion Title: Metro System
- Elaborate: So for a long time now, certain parts of the capital, specifically south capital, have been getting extremely little attention due to their distance to spawn. I'm requesting a metro system (Similar to the buses in that you press a button and it will teleport you to your destination) That will take you in a matter of seconds to any of the 4 cardinal directions of the city, (North, South, East, and west) as well as to spawn, and maybe the suburbs and farming district if possible. Preferably the order of destinations should be chosen based on how far the destination is from spawn. My order would be South, west, north, east, suburbs, farming district, and then back to spawn. This order makes sense both practically and geographically.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No, just use the same plugin for the buses.

Last edited:

Block86

Citizen
Pretty sure this has been suggested before and deemed unnecessary, plus imo this issue could be solved with revamping the bus system to be more intuitive for new players. (That being said, a metro would be pretty dope.)

Up_In_Flames

Citizen
Donator
This would be very useful since elytras are going to be deemed unrealistic and arent going to be useful anymore

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
We had a metro system (and still do!) It's just been courted off, and only the people who own select plots can see it. Instead, it was just full of minecarts, but proved to be ineffective. I don't think it should be added back. Given the small amount of room under the roads, it doesn't give the necessary space for Constructors to make it.

TuxCat7

Citizen
Donator
JabberJaws7
JabberJaws7
Tier1
I see a metro station at spawn and i actually really like this idea, Lobster is correct, south BC dosent get a lot of attention, also we have a bus system in capitol but not in other cities (other than the bus to arrive there) So a metro system would be really neat ngl nice idea

Up_In_Flames

Citizen
Donator
I see a metro station at spawn and i actually really like this idea, Lobster is correct, south BC dosent get a lot of attention, also we have a bus system in capitol but not in other cities (other than the bus to arrive there) So a metro system would be really neat ngl nice idea

Don't we have bus systems in PB and WR?