Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
Sergeant
I said in my previous departure I will come back from the break but if it didnt treat me good ill leave
but maybe 2nd time is the charm ill be leaving for a week and come back if it doesnt go well Ill leave
As some of you know I am very depressed from personal shit and some of you not gonna name names are making it worse to the point I wanna end it....
I think this is the right choice and goodbye

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Ily no Homer Simpson pls come back <3 People do need to stop targeting you when you speak though, take your time Papi.

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
Sergeant
Ily no Homer Simpson pls come back <3 People do need to stop targeting you when you speak though, take your time Papi.
They really do but I dont think it will stop so im taking this break

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
come back to us dwerp

DakMan

Citizen
Dwerpy I remember the day you joined the server and the time we had the underground drug business. It was fun I gotta admit. hate it had to end in the way it did. Keep safe Dwerpy

grass

Citizen
hi dwerp remember there is more to life than people on an mc server and the people currently in your life. one day you’ll find yourself in a community of people who love you and who you love back, and it’ll be worth the wait to get there. i know we didn’t end on the best of terms but please reach out if you need anything at all. you got this

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
hey dwerpy, just remember a lot of people are here for you if you ever needa talk about anything. Don’t let any negativity affect you and look towards all of the people that support/love u. Dms always open and hope everything’s alright

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
hey dwerpy, just remember a lot of people are here for you if you ever needa talk about anything. Don’t let any negativity affect you and look towards all of the people that support/love u. Dms always open if u need

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
So sad to see you go Dwerpy ;-; Im glad I got to know you and I hope the best for you <3 If you ever need anything feel free to dm me and I gotchu