Its my time to go

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
This is gonna come as a shock to some of you and not a shock to others. Im leaving. Its been a really fun time but its time for me to leave yall. I have found my best friend in the whole world on here and some amazing friends ill have for life. Ill love BC forever for that but the last few weeks i haven't been enjoying it. At all. I tried to delay this as long as i could. Unfortunately I couldn't delay it any longer. My will as follows:

Kosmo-thanks for all the back and forth of puppy's auctions and being super chill, to you i leave my Lexford plot, LF-25
Marty/Corax/kai/shadow/spill- thank you guys for being awesome, ill still be in the Georgias Banners discord but you both will now run it as you see fit. I give both of you the capital location, one of my plots in OC, the one closest to the airport, my plot in West and my plot in Trout. My only wish is that you will use them for Banner shop locations, i also leave all of the dye and wool shulkers to yall, corax knows which ones they are
Slime: Slime i love you more than anything, you are amazing and i am so glad to have gotten to know you. To you i leave my other OC plot, the one by slimes fireworks. I know you'll do good with it :)
Kai- I leave you all of my shulkers on the second floor down of Georgias Banners, most are empty so you'll have plenty of storage
Fhlown-I leave you all of the shulkers on the mansion plot as well as all of the bees and both of the llamas and all of the chests in the closet of spill and i's old house in the suburbs, he can get those for you as well as all of my shulkers and chests on the first floor down of Georgias Banner except for the dye ones
Soeki and Spill- yall get my mansion, take good care of it babes, though i doubt you'll trash it

Theres so many other people i want to thank so here goes:
-Oven: oh my god oven you're like the little sister i never had. I'm love you so much and being an EM with you was amazing
-Flaming/Hotshot/Maddie: I'm so sorry lmao i just hired yall and now I'm leaving. you'll be amazing GB employees and keep up the good work :)
The entire DoA- i love yall more than anything. for months now you've given me a family on the server and idk what id do without you.
shadow- you were my first real friend on BC and honestly i cant even begin to fathom being where i am without you, ily <3
Hybrid- i know you're not one for sappy stuff but you get this anyways because i want to annoy you one last time lmao thank you, thank you for being there when i needed you most. thank you for the horrible memes and smh's and goodnight messages, idk if you'll still want to talk to me but if you do ill be here :)
Kaila-girl ily so much, you're amazing and you've built such an amazing empire on BC
SuperSuperKing- imma miss you :( we still have chill hang out so hmu in there with all the tea :)
Marty-ive loved being in the DoA with you and imma miss it :( I love you so much, break the server once in my honor lol
Corax- thank you for being you, i love you so much
Fhlown-thank you for being the best skin designer on BC ;) ill still ask you to make me some skins from time to time and you best believe I'm still gonna talk to you :D
Jocie-thank you, for being someone i would rant to late at night and for letting me be me, anxiety and all
Layzur-keep doing an amazing job in the DoE, you and kaila both are making amazing progress and its so awesome to see. my dms are always open :) its been fun my friend
BlackSyth- man idk where to begin with this one, you were one of the first people that i knew on BC along with shadow, you've always stuck by me and you've always been a great friend, keep doing you because you're bound to do some amazing things
And to anyone i may have forgotten: I'm so sorry, there's so many people on BC I'm thankful for, my discord dms are always open and I'm still someone you can come to no matter what. i love you guys and it hurts me to go but its time. I have college starting in 2 weeks and i want to have some time to adjust. thank you guys and i love you <3

Last edited:

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
Um where is staff because this is clearly a fake post needs to be taken down. no but for real imma miss you its been a lot of fun bye Georgia and thats a moooooooood
--super

Corax

Citizen
Donator
georgia, ilysm. my DMs are always open, and we still need to schedule another disney date <3 ur the best, one of my closest friends on the server for the little time i knew u, ily and ill miss u

grass

Citizen
georgia i love u so incredibly much, please never hesitate to reach out. good luck in everything to come in the future, you’re gonna do amazing things. you are such an amazing person and i will miss u ososoosososoo much. we will get starbucks and boba one day;)

Kermit42

Citizen
staff i think there is a glitch on the forums for some reason the date of this post isn't april 1st

edit: omg ily cya u will always be one cool llama, some would say, the coolest

edit 2: <3

MsGeorgia

Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
you say this like i'm still not going to spam send you my "horrible memes". btw they have feelings that you just hurt
good lmao and ill hold you to that, send me allllll the horrible memes lmao

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I suppose this isn’t a joke...

upload_2020-8-1_20-6-53.gif