CommunityCoordinator
Nooooooo Georgia :(

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
Please dont leave, I dont wanna be alone on here. I really dont want you to go :(

TripleAA

Citizen
I’m literally in tears right now Georgia we haven’t been super close lately but I will miss you so much! I can’t believe this is happening but good luck on all your endeavors and have fun! I hope we keep in touch cause your one of the kindest, smartest, funniest, most amazing person I know :) have an amazing time Georgia ❤️

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Im also adding to the will that Lobstair gets all of my crocs, they're in shulkers and chests below my lexford plot

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Pls come back and visit sometimes :( We’ll miss u :((( </3

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Georgia ilysm!! Good luck on other life ventures, and always stay safe~ I'm gonna miss seeing you so much D: But I hope this does you well! <3 <3 Keep active on discord tho! ;)

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Aw Georgia what.. I’m gonna miss you, you are so kind and make people smile, my April birthday friend :(.. I’m always here for you in DMs and any discords we share, I’m sorry you had a sucky time these last few months because of certain crack heads. I hope to see you around and if you come back you’ll always have a place in Ocean City, thank you for the beautiful banners and just being a great person that I got to know. <3

MsGeorgia

Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Aw Georgia what.. I’m gonna miss you, you are so kind and make people smile, my April birthday friend :(.. I’m always here for you in DMs and any discords we share, I’m sorry you had a sucky time these last few months because of certain crack heads. I hope to see you around and if you come back you’ll always have a place in Ocean City, thank you for the beautiful banners and just being a great person that I got to know. <3
thank you kat, it means a lot <3 thank you for always being there and helping me out it means more to me than you'll ever know

MsGeorgia

Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
thank you all for the wonderful messages, as i look back on my time on BC i am so thankful for everyone I've met and become friends with, you've all made being in quarentine so much better. i wish i could say this is a "see you later" but unfortunately it isn't. this is goodbye. I love you all and thank you. for giving me a place that for a while i fit in. feel free to message me any time of day on discord as i wont be on my forums account anymore after tonight.
Signing off,
Georgia <3

Reactions: Kai