Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
Hello BC Players, i never thought this day will come but it actually is, here it is August 17th, 2020 the day i am leaving BusinessCraft in, after 3 years of hard work put into the server is now left behind but in good people's hand, I will miss every single one of you no exceptions no matter what you did, i never believed in the word "Hate" but rather "Dislike" I might have disliked few player's traits but its fine it doesn't mean i "HATE THEM".

In those years I have met different people and different ways of thinking i saw my friends leave and rejoin and leave again and i am standing still until this day, i have decided its time to change, not that i have anything against Businesscraft but i feel i need to change.

I wish all BusinessCraft players the best and a good life, and make sure to have a good business! I now resign from the job [Property Inspector] and hope Lux finds another person who is suitable for this job, I may have not worked a lot for the [DoC] but I promise u i did few weeks is a lot I've meet different people in the departments, and besides I've worked before for the government few years back but i don't want to mention what happened exactly, regardless i am back for the second time as the property inspector, and now I am leaving

Good luck to every single one of you! If you weren't mentioned in the will no need to be worried gift isn't about the "money" but rather the love and like you all have places in my heard and I will always look back into my memories and remember everything i did here,

GOOD BYE BUSINESSCRAFT!!!

Will:
-Bharatj: 100,000 Krunas from my balance

-Luxaholic: 25,000 Krunas from my balance

-Demonwolf_101: 25,000 Krunas from my blance

-Ferre007_: 25,000 Krunas from my balance

-Half of the remaining [WHICH IS]: 27,200 Krunas from my balance goes into the Department of Construction and Agriculture (into buying materials and equipments needed)

-The last half [WHICH IS]: 27,200 Krunas goes to the Doctor of month (until 2020 ends) so for the months August, September, October, November, and December so 5,440 Krunas each month.

-My items (in the apartment [Cheapapts4]: Goes to BHARATJ EXCEPT FOR THE CHEST WITH THE CARDS IT GOES TO FERRE007_ (the one with his name)

upload_2020-8-17_1-30-50.png

-My inventory goes to Bharatj (diamond armor, elytra)

Kai

Citizen
Donator
space imma miss u man ;-;

thank you for the kind words, please make sure to stay in touch ;-;

i appreciate you

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
You was like the kindest dude ever. Gonna miss you, good luck with life ;( </3

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Space, man~ I'm gonna miss you!! I always loved it when you hired me to do random stuff and still hung around and chatted a bit, good times, good times~ Good luck in whatever lies ahead for you, and just keep being the chill, awesome person that you are! <3

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
nuuuuu space, now who am I going to buy lots of stuff I have no neeed for from?!?

TripleAA

Citizen
oh heck nO
Specified whyyyy;-; Even though we haven’t been too close I still remember about the suburbs plot that you sold me and compliments of the house while I was building it :) I really wish the best for you and have an amazing life owo also please stop by from time to time tehe
- Triple (Miss. Batteries)

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I remember when I meet you 2 years ago. I know we have never been close but I always knew you were a great person Space. I wish you the best of luck where ever you go, Old friend. Good luck in life and I will pray for you.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I should have seen the writing on the wall when you were selling all your stuff... I didn't know you well, but you will be missed by everyone

DakMan

Citizen
Dang I remember when I filled in dirt for your farm when I joined the server cause I had .01 kr. You got my first house and many and started my great time in bc. Ima miss you. Stay safe and have a good one.