Lawsuit: Dismissed Fhlown vs. Olefante

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Your honor, I litterately just exaggerated, sorry, I wont again, it wasnt a formal legal situation tho so I didnt think I'd be sued for it.

Edit:
This was in an unverified unrelated to BusinessCraft trashtalk server if you were curious.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@olefante I am giving you a warning speaking up and out of turn within this court hearing. Next time I will hold you in contempt of court.

@Fhlown Do you have any evidence they may help your case? If he does owe you more than the original 10,000 debt back then, there needs to be some solid evidence to prove that he does owe you that much. I do remember the original court case I presided over, back in 2018. I believe Olefante still owes you 12,000, but I would recommend checking with the Department of Justice regarding that process. Unless I see some form of evidence, perhaps contract signed by both you and Defendant, I will have to dismiss this court case.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I have consulted with the DoJ minister regarding this matter. Since the Defendant has not yet been fined for the last adjourned court case regarding the claims that the Plaintiff are making here, I will dismiss this court case. I invite the Plaintiff to create a new court case, provided that they have ample evidence to prove their claims above.

Court Case Dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.